Take the pledge. Just say "NO" to full kits and the wankers who wear them.

I dont wear any mma clothing but I also dont really give a shit if someone wants to wear them. Better fighters kits sell they make money off that so people should want these fighter kits to sell.

I don't own/wear any MMA clothing, and I think most of it is lame as fuck. But who cares what other people wear?

Out. Wearing my full Cain kit right now.

I only wear my UFC kits while masturbating or in the shower.

Anyone know if I can return the 4 Anthony Christodoulou jerseys I just ordered?

I just want to thank shockmaster for helping to familiarize all of sherdog to the term full kit wanker.

At least with soccer kits, the FKWs are either deluded or passionate fans who want to fantasize themselves being a pro player. The fighteres only wear the kits on their way to the cage, and only because they were forced to do so. I can't imagine why anyone would wear that kit anywhere other than their bedrooms.

Whose going to admit to owning one?

I've yet to see anyone in public with one on but somebody must have one.

I'm assuming its going to be the go to middle school gym attire once the kids schoolyear starts other than tweens though whose going out in that unless its halloween

I think the new shirts look better than Affliction and Tapout shirts.

I could definitely see myself sporting this on a Saturday afternoon.

thumb.aspx

I pledge to call someone a full kit wanker if i ever see someone wearing this stuff

Id rather be against those damn hipsters with their jihad beards and tattoos and ugly glasses.

Here's the only MMA gear I wear . . .

2eg8ya8.jpg

. . . of course since I got it back in 1999 it's ragged as all hell, but still!!!

Back