Take the pledge. Just say "NO" to full kits and the wankers who wear them.

DSCF1185.JPG

dont skip leg day! Seriously tho, get well soon!

At least with soccer kits, the FKWs are either deluded or passionate fans who want to fantasize themselves being a pro player. The fighteres only wear the kits on their way to the cage, and only because they were forced to do so. I can't imagine why anyone would wear that kit anywhere other than their bedrooms.

Yeah it looks comfortable to sleep in... Similar to Mormon special underwear

This is the most useless pledge ever. Let's also make a concerted effort to not smear feces across our lips and nostrils. Who's with me? No dookie on your face, take the pledge!

This is the most useless pledge ever. Let's also make a concerted effort to not smear feces across our lips and nostrils. Who's with me? No dookie on your face, take the pledge!

Another "full kit wanker" identified....

Here's the only MMA gear I wear . . .

2eg8ya8.jpg

. . . of course since I got it back in 1999 it's ragged as all hell, but still!!!

The white guy is dominating the black guy. That's racist :icon_chee

Another "full kit wanker" identified....

Are you retarded? I'm equating this horrendous merchandise with literally smearing shit on my facial sense organs. Your inability to comprehend such a blatantly obvious point tells me you're probably used to the taste of your own excrement.

LMAO...You boycott it then complain the fighters don't make enough money. You whiners are too much.

Ugliest 95$shirts on the planet.

fedor-strikeforce-walkout-shirt1.jpg

the only mma shirt cool enough to buy

LMAO...You boycott it then complain the fighters don't make enough money. You whiners are too much.

yes cause 3 bucks per kit, 100 bucks, will make all the difference!!! You assume to much!

Back