Take the Lamar Jackson Challenge!

Some of its math, but the math is usually just ways to shortcut to the answer instead of doing actual math. If you were taught how to do it, you're good. You can use a pen and paper during wonderlic iirc. This isn't a test to measure actual IQ, it's a test where you can learn the steps necessary to finish the problems, and then you get through as many as possible. It's not hard once you know all the formulas or practiced them. They do it to see how guys adapt to things on paper. Think of it like simplified film. You know what you're supposed to do, so try to diagnose and solve as quickly as possible.

Its not a good indicator of IQ for sure. It's a barometer to see how far out you are compared to your peers. If you're a QB, 20+ is good and below can be okay. Once you hit like 15 or 16 you start wondering why they scored so low. That's why guys like Bradshaw and Marino who scored low are outliers. But you don't expect much from Vince Young and Jamarcus Russell.
Your racism is hilarious tbh

Some of its math, but the math is usually just ways to shortcut to the answer instead of doing actual math. If you were taught how to do it, you're good. You can use a pen and paper during wonderlic iirc. This isn't a test to measure actual IQ, it's a test where you can learn the steps necessary to finish the problems, and then you get through as many as possible. It's not hard once you know all the formulas or practiced them. They do it to see how guys adapt to things on paper. Think of it like simplified film. You know what you're supposed to do, so try to diagnose and solve as quickly as possible.

Its not a good indicator of IQ for sure. It's a barometer to see how far out you are compared to your peers. If you're a QB, 20+ is good and below can be okay. Once you hit like 15 or 16 you start wondering why they scored so low. That's why guys like Bradshaw and Marino who scored low are outliers. But you don't expect much from Vince Young and Jamarcus Russell.

I just took it but time ran out this is who I got, the math shit got me I suck at math
45ed99ef14a62b058ab8ad4de78eed6c3a69e56268bed6408a473d1b59c0c8bd.png

Your last answer was not submitted because time ran out.
You scored a 25. You're as smart as Giovani Bernard, he scored a 25.
Giovani Bernard plays for the Cincinnati Bengals and has the position of running back. He grew up in Florida and played football for St. Thomas Aquinas High School. Rivals.com ranked him 12th running back in the U.S. at that time. At the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, he played football. He broke a record for rushing more than 100 yards in five consecutive games. In the second round of the 2013 NFL draft, Bernard was chosen by the Cincinnati Bengals. He was the first running back to be chosen that early from North Carolina since 1993. Honors include the Pro Football Focus All-AFC Team in 2013 and the PFWPFWA All-Rookie Team in 2013. His Wonderlic test score is 25.

I got 26. But to be fair, math isn't my strong point and I may or may not be most of a liter in.

I got 26. But to be fair, math isn't my strong point and I may or may not be most of a liter in.
Who was your player man at least post the pic, i suck at math too, im good,at word unscrambling for some reason

Ill have to take this man is it mostly math questions? I suck at math
Yeah. I suck at math too, but am verbally gifted. Explains why my score was a lot lower than I thought it would be. I do a lot better with traditional IQ tests even without preparation.

Your racism is hilarious tbh

It's not though lol, those two scored like 5s. That's extremely telling. Jeff George got a 10 or some shit and he was just a journeyman.

It's not though lol, those two scored like 5s. That's extremely telling. Jeff George got a 10 or some shit and he was just a journeyman.

all the guy who scored high on wonderlic no matter what race they were black, white, etc were well spoken and quick witted the ones who scored really low spoken simple and didn't use big words.

Benjamin Watson had one of the highest Wonderlic tests in the NFL at 48 listen to how well spoken he is and his vocabulary

Now compare him to Chris Leak who had a 6 on the wonderlic he sounds dumb and stumbles on his simple words

Back