T or F Robbie is the most exciting ufc ww ever

Matt Hughes during his reign always put on a good show.

this is something id never say as a robbie fan but i think matt hughes was more exciting.

that god damn country boy was fun to watch

Matt Hughes during his reign always put on a good show.

oh you mother fucker. we are brothers or somethiing. Im really high and took forever to hit send. I was debating my self like dude are you really about to type this shit on sherdog. and then i saw you already typed it.!!! GOLD

The heart, the violence, the power, the will....he gives everything he has every fight. The fights between he and Hendricks, condit and Rory are all time great fights. The heart shown by all of these guys is just unreal. Honestly, I feel that was the greatest era of ww, when those four were all going at it. Just amazing stuff.

Him or Chris Lytle...

Might throw Condit in there for honorable mention...

Hard to argue against Robbie, can’t think of anyone who’s contributed more excitement to the WW division.

The era of GSP was the best. Stop crying about it you delusional bj Penn crybaby.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with bj yet another idiot gsp apologist has to bring up bj Penn.

Hendricks was lucky his fight with Condit was only 3 rounds. He was exhausted by the third round, in the fifth he would've fallen on his face. It's been a long time since I've seen the fight, but if I recall correctly, Condit was outstriking him, and Hendricks pretty much just laid on him for the last 5 minutes.

I thought he beat Robbie (in my opinion), but it was a close fight.

So Hendricks was exhausted in the 3rd round .... yet laid on top of Condit for the last 5 mins?

That doesnt seem to help ur case.

No doubt one, if not the most exciting. I'd actually like to see him fight Masvidal.

Neither true or false ever is a big word my friend...

Robbie goes nuts for 20 seconds and they stretch it out to define his entire career, it's lame.

Condit hands down was a far more exciting fighter than Lawler, and a much better one too.
Condit is 7-9 with 5 wins by stoppages in the UFC.
Robbie is 9-4 with 4 wins by stoppages on his second UFC stint.
Condit was fighting for 3 years in the UFC prior to Robbie's return.
Robbie held an actual belt and defended it twice.
Condit lost to Chiesa.

Robbie has a couple of stinkers on his resume like the Dos Anjos and Lorenz Larkin fights. Even some of his losses were damn exciting like against Jacare. But man his fights with Rory, Cerrone, Condit, Brown and some of those guys were just awesome wars.

So Hendricks was exhausted in the 3rd round .... yet laid on top of Condit for the last 5 mins?

That doesnt seem to help ur case.
Condit doesn't mind fighting off his back, and is comfortable attacking from the bottom. He's one of the more dangerous fighters in such a spot. Hendricks was utilizing the ground and pound the first two rounds, but he wasn't doing much in the third. Condit was having more success on the feet, and could eat Hendricks' left, so Hendricks held him down to round out the frame.

I don’t think it gets much better than the 2 Hendricks fights, Rory, and condit fights

Odd how people ha e forgotten Woodley's rise to the top. Everyone calling for Condit and Lawler as the top 2 most exciting fighters, yet Woodley took them both out FAST. Just a thought.
Cant stand the race card pulling, cry baby bitch myself but there is no denying the man is a killer.

Condit removed himself from this conversation with the dump he took in the octagon against Nick.

Robbie is a good choice, Nick as well. Carlos Newton is another guy who was just awesome to watch.

Back