T or F Robbie is the most exciting ufc ww ever

Lawler or Condit. It's pretty much a coin toss in my opinion.

Robbie goes nuts for 20 seconds and they stretch it out to define his entire career, it's lame.

Condit hands down was a far more exciting fighter than Lawler, and a much better one too.

Condit can't beat a wrestler and lost though close vs Robbie.

He is in no way a better fighter.

Condit can't beat a wrestler and lost though close vs Robbie.

He is in no way a better fighter.

Hendricks was lucky his fight with Condit was only 3 rounds. He was exhausted by the third round, in the fifth he would've fallen on his face. It's been a long time since I've seen the fight, but if I recall correctly, Condit was outstriking him, and Hendricks pretty much just laid on him for the last 5 minutes.

I thought he beat Robbie (in my opinion), but it was a close fight.

The heart, the violence, the power, the will....he gives everything he has every fight. The fights between he and Hendricks, condit and Rory are all time great fights. The heart shown by all of these guys is just unreal. Honestly, I feel that was the greatest era of ww, when those four were all going at it. Just amazing stuff.
The era of GSP was the best. Stop crying about it you delusional bj Penn crybaby.

He’s up there for sure. Always brings it. Hope to see him back soon

Probably.
GSP is still my favorite fighter ever (and the GOAT, too) but Lawler was fucking amazing.
Against Condit and both Hendricks fights were classic, and the Lawler - McDonald II was the best fight of all time, in my opinion.
Glorious violence at his best.
WAR RUTHLESS!

CalmEnergeticBee-size_restricted.gif

The heart, the violence, the power, the will....he gives everything he has every fight. The fights between he and Hendricks, condit and Rory are all time great fights. The heart shown by all of these guys is just unreal. Honestly, I feel that was the greatest era of ww, when those four were all going at it. Just amazing stuff.
Really it is either Robbie or Carlos. Carlos always had an exciting fight and beat Robbie too (don't say judging because we all know judging is shit). GSP will put you to sleep, Usman will do the same I feel, Colby is just the same, etc. Woodley was a counter striker but would at least keep it standing.

He's undeniably in the Top 10 most exciting MMA fighters of all time, forget WW.

I'm not going to dispute it but I do have one question. If he's #1 then who would be #2?

I'm not going to dispute it but I do have one question. If he's #1 then who would be #2?
Condit should be up for discussion. All that dude did was finish fights (save for the uncharacteristic showing against Nick).

Hes up there. You could argue Condit , and prime Hendricks was legitimately knocking guys across the ring . If diaz wasnt diaz he wouldve been hands down but he was too easy to gameplan against.

Back