T.J Dillashaw suffers cut in training

Dude, he's just preparing to shed his skin...
f1499b2bd517127477997303369b8df4%2B%25281%2529.gif

Lol at people who think that cut would make him pull out of a fight 2 months from now.

doesn't have a fight lined up and still trains like a moron
I would never let myself get cut ever fight camp or not. Can't believe a cut happens in fight training in this day and age. What are they thinking?

1) This kind of training is what makes someone from a college wrestler into an MMA World champion who DESTROYED the best P4P fighter on the planet at the time (and would absolutely murder you).
2) Neither 'american' nor 'brazilian' nor X nor Y training is 'backwards' especially given the results TJ achieves.
3) Fuck yourself, racist.
Lol I've seen triggered and then there is this guy. Hey genius I'm American and I'm married to a Brazilian. It was a joke at all the people who say the Brazilian training method is backwards and they need to move to the USA in order to get proper training where people don't have mishaps during training.

Lol I've seen triggered and then there is this guy. Hey genius I'm American and I'm married to a Brazilian. It was a joke at all the people who say the Brazilian training method is backwards and they need to move to the USA in order to get proper training where people don't have mishaps during training.
I'm slightly confused, are we all dumb for not knowing you're married to a Brazilian?

on topic, doesn't the cut suggest that TJ Dillashaw's training partner was the one going too hard? or was the injury explained in detail and I missed it?

Sparring without headgear? Not very smart if you're a pro fighter.

Was he being a silly dilly again?

I'm slightly confused, are we all dumb for not knowing you're married to a Brazilian?

on topic, doesn't the cut suggest that TJ Dillashaw's training partner was the one going too hard? or was the injury explained in detail and I missed it?
I'm confused how did my first comment make me a racist? You all are way to invested in all this drama.

So is that cut about 1/4" long when converted to non manlet size?

I would never let myself get cut ever fight camp or not. Can't believe a cut happens in fight training in this day and age. What are they thinking?

Well, Urijah outed him for training like a complete fool. Karma is a mother fucker.

Back