T.J Dillashaw suffers cut in training

Eyebrow cuts are the worst. The subsequent scar tissue will be paper thin and the wound usually opens up after a couple of stiff jabs. Then the blood starts interfering with the vision making matters worse.

Last edited:
Lmao this guy can't catch a break on Sherdog. Will always be know as snake....

And I totally think he should embrace it. The real reason "Dillasnake" sticks up is because Dillashaw fights like a snake, darting in and out. Pretty sure he hissed at Cruz during their fight. Plus his past nickname was "The Viper", so...

No worries, he'll curl up to some hole & shed his old skin to a new one

Dillashaw/Linekar would have been made for 207 aswell, real shame.

Looks more like a snake bite

I'm not dumb enough to train like a moron when I don't have a fight lined up. Karma is a MOTHER FUCKER!

giphy.gif

Hopefully he isn't concussed.

Shockingly, after being dropped off at the hospital by Ludwig, he hissed at the nurses, slithered past security out the doors and right to the nearest animal shelter.

A veterinarian was able to stitch up the cut and he is feeling much better. Poor snake, I mean guy.

Stupid Americans and their backwards training.
1) This kind of training is what makes someone from a college wrestler into an MMA World champion who DESTROYED the best P4P fighter on the planet at the time (and would absolutely murder you).
2) Neither 'american' nor 'brazilian' nor X nor Y training is 'backwards' especially given the results TJ achieves.
3) Fuck yourself, racist.

Back