• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

T.J. Dillashaw is one of the greatest fighters ever(And the most underrated)

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I blame that stupid beef Cody milked, otherwise TJ would be praised so much more like he deserves.

I remember what an underdog he was when he did this to an absolute killer at the time and some said p4p best(unbeaten for nearly a decade Renan Barao who was destroying everyone).
dillashaw1.gif

tumblr_ns3f6zPNxq1uymb4eo5_400.gif

In my opinion he beat Cruz in their big fight, but regardless it was possibly the most technical MMA fight ever and TJ could have been given the win against the GOAT of the weightclass who was still prime at the time.

Then he did this to the guy who humiliated Cruz, becoming one of the only fighters to ever win the title back:
T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif

Another extremely technical performance. And he got up off the canvas to come back with a KO win. I never understand why MMA fans don't realise how amazing it is when a fighter does that. Boxing fans appriciate it way more.

That's my argument. He's got some of the biggest wins ever, is one of the most talented, technical and well-rounded fighters ever and he's still going strong. He's easily top 10 GOAT.

Last edited:
Cruz beat him coming off a decade long layoff.

TJ is a beast no doubt, but he lost rounds 1-3 swinging at air vs Mr Glass. He’s great, but not close to the greatest.

No doubt. Would love to see a MM fight and a Cruz rematch.

His fight with Cruz would have been highly controversial if he wasn't so hated. It was only mildly controversial because of this.

I thought he won but absolutely think the fight is a blueprint for what a draw looks like.

Can't wait until Killishaw eats the mouse

v2VLQB38E2jl96FO_hQvL78rZL9XT4qStOFLIoZxJyMeV-NvLYlykujEwZ2mVuuKH9VMps26AcCUDAlFgmjQkwYExoqxEALfAwz2M1vKsT7505RQHexURwqhyM0LfQFekFlsYrTCKts=s0-d

Would be great if people could stop sayin´this or that dude is GOAT or Top10 GOAT in the middle of their career...

P4P #1 Gyno

P4P #1 Reptile

Will TJ have a cameo in the next Jurassic Park film?

The Cody fight is proof that this was an early stoppage. Besides he was at the start of his career here. Let them fight today and TJ would absolutely clown Dodson. Like Dodson wouldn't even look like he's trained MMA a day in his life.

The most complete fighter in the game today.

Anyone who thinks Cruz won is insane.

Cruz did absolutely nothing in that fight.

Cruz was landing back away jabs and the crowd went nuts. Dillashaw landed head kicks and you could hear a pin drop.

Absolutely disgusting decision.

Cruz was landing back away jabs and the crowd went nuts. Dillashaw landed head kicks and you could hear a pin drop.

TJ was soundly outstruck and outgrappled. He lost to a man with a jacked up foot on years layoff with a jacked up knee. Deal with it.

Dillashaw is one of the most OVERRATED fighters in MMA. Guy gets lucky against Garbrandt and loses to Cruz...not even best in his own division.

Cruz beat him coming off a decade long layoff.

TJ is a beast no doubt, but he lost rounds 1-3 swinging at air vs Mr Glass. He’s great, but not close to the greatest.

this

the guy has 2 fuckin title defenses in a division people have called trash for years (i dont think it is, i think its amazing) and aside from Barao who was legit one of the best p4p fighters at the time, he has a win over Cody, the only other elite fighter he's beat.

he's not the most complete fighter lol, that's pretty laughable.

DJ > TJ

Back