Syrian Refugee Beats Wife with a Hockey Stick - Doesn't know it's against the law

Hey, at least he used a hockey stick, right? That seems to be some sign of assimilation. :)

Technically it's only a 2 minute penalty. 4 if he caused injury.

Sounds like a nice anti-immigration tactic here. Run an advertising campaign in Muslim countries letting them know harsh penalties exist for domestic violence and sexual assault. Call it an ounce of prevention.

You can't make this shit up. I'd like to hit Ezra with a hockey stick myself, but I know it's against the law :D

We're so embarrassing up here!

They are just playing dumb to try and avoid punishment..
Leftist judges often buy into it and let them off.

Like the muslim in Germany who claimed he didnt know rape was illegal .

Muslims in confidence - "HOW DARE YOU INSULT OUR PROPHET!! WE WILL BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY ISLAM IS A VIOLENT RELIGION!! ALLAHU AKBAR!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!"

Muslims in defense of wrong actions - "I'm just a simple muswim, how can I be expected to know beating the fuck out of my wife is against the law in a country I escaped to?"

Beating his wife, give him a white tee with a mustard stain on it and a banjo and he'll fit in nicely with the south

look at that smile, zero fucks given

Man-who-beat-wife.jpg

You dumb moronic fools. Canada was multicultural and diverse right from the beginning. These people are real Canadians and the ones that will give Canada its true identity and culture.

Beating his wife, give him a white tee with a mustard stain on it and a banjo and he'll fit in nicely with the south

The ignorant brute who beats his wife can at least be understood, if not forgiven. Those who claim God's right for the offense have been tainted by evil.

Back