Sylvester Stallone making Luke Rockhold look like a chump standing next to his godly arms

We know nutin about them steroids stop with these conjectures

Yeah, I've never used them, so don't know much about them, but know a few people that have, and they always say how it damages your hair.

It's not how tough you are...it's how tough you look...I'd rather look like the hulk but be weak, than be average looking and be super strong...

You fit your avatar...
I'd prefer to look average and be a killer than being an empty shell of muscles...

Sylvester the 70 year old plastic man Stallone....

That physique though...TRT...unreal.

200w.gif

Roooooooocccccckkkkkkkyyyyyy Waaaattchhhh Itt.

lmao @ Stalone in his 60s still in that kind of shape. Shouldn't the steroids start taking a toll at some point?

Contrary to a lot of uninformed people, steroid hormones and HGH are beneficial to a man's health and overall well-being. Men declines in their 30's because their Testosterone level drops. Their strength goes down, sex drive goes down, immune system gets weaker, etc., etc.

I have been on Testosterone for several years straight, and while I was on it, I have not gotten sick one single day in more than three years, while everyone around me get sick around flu seasons.

When I cycled off, my body reverted back to being a normal male in his mid 30's, and I get sick during the flu seasons just like everyone else.

Don't believe the bullshit that you hear in the media about how "steroids are bad for you."

Think about it: If steroids and HGH are "bad," multimillionaires and billionaires like Lorenzo and Stallone wouldn't be taking them!

Ah shit Stallone gots them...
full.jpg

Seeing Stallone in such good shape at his age makes me really question all the negative effects the experts claim come from steroids.

The public have been fed a lot of lies, and this is one of those lies.

Inb4 luke gets contaminated from stallones sweat.

If USADA visits Stallone's house before 6am to test, they're gonna get shredded to bits by a 50 cal, Rambo style.

Those are Atomweight arms compared to the P4P arms GOAT

dfFa0L4.jpg

I agree. Faber & Dillashaw could build real estate in each of his armpits and live there.

How can some guys be on roids for like 30+ years and keep a sweet hairline while other guys are completely bald after like 6 months?

Those are Atomweight arms compared to the P4P arms GOAT

dfFa0L4.jpg

Man, TAM are complete and utter manlets, from top to bottom. That word gets thrown around way too much but it absolutely applies to those guys.

lmao @ Stalone in his 60s still in that kind of shape. Shouldn't the steroids start taking a toll at some point?
serge-nubret-asm.jpg

(70 years old)

Lou Ferigno @ 64 in 2016:

1297835710869_ORIGINAL.jpg

Vince McMahon @70

vince-mcmahon-back-split.jpg

Average guy that age:

senior-walker-stroll-17831825.jpg

Last edited:
serge-nubret-asm.jpg

(70 years old)

Lou Ferigno @ 64 in 2016:

1297835710869_ORIGINAL.jpg

Average guy that age:

senior-walker-stroll-17831825.jpg

Meanwhile, the media / news / doctors, etc., are telling the public "steroids are bad for you" while they advertise prescription drugs on TV like candies, lol!

People, don't listen to the corporate lies.

Look at the evidence instead.

Look at the multimillionaires, billionaires, bodybuilders, etc. who are in their 60s and 70s who have been taking hormones and steroids for many years, and then look at the average 60 and 70 year old men...

C'mon Stallone is full of HGH look at his head and remember him in his earlier years.. yea I know old age and that but you know what you don't grow a head twice the size you had even in old fucking age.

ace5c8280c88980bd5221056290044de.jpg

Back