Swim trunks in the style of...

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Metrolou, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Metrolou

Metrolou Green Belt

Mauricio Rua when he fought Arona? I go to sporting good stores and they have no selection. I'm a fast swimmer so I need something that does'nt constrict and is affordable. Any suggestions?

2. i'm not sure what shorts you are looking for but if www.swimshop.co.uk has a US sister site, you are in luck my friend

3. ChaseM

ChaseM Blue Belt

4. Metrolou

Metrolou Green Belt

Well, this is what I had in mind:

[​IMG]

I wish there were some swim shorts with the logos on them. Do you think I could use boxer briefs as swim shorts? Is there any problem with the chlorine eating away at the fabric?

5. SnowMongoose

SnowMongoose Blue Belt

boxers instead of shorts = no way.

you're looking at a pair of fight shorts, that's what's pictured...

6. I know what you mean. Back when Fedor was repping those adrenaline shorts (mark coleman wore them a few times too) i wanted a pair for swim club lol.

As for wearing boxers.. they will be terrible as performance shorts, but if you want them for drag training they will be fine, just make sure the waist band is tight enough, you don't want them to come down when you dive in.

The chlorine shouldn't eat them so long as you wash them out after use.

7. Round1

Round1 Orange Belt

That would be worse than wearing board shorts. The cotton would soak up water like a sponge!!

These look like what you have in mind. http://www.swimshop.co.uk/recno/23/product-Adidas-Inspiration-Boxer-INSPIRATIONBOXER.htm