Social Sweden Stayed Open. A Deadly Month Shows the Risks (Swedish King & PM admit failure)

We won't know who really had the best strategy for a year or two.

Sweden's strategy is "herd immunity." This trades more short-term deaths, for less long-term risk. They are banking on the idea that if the disease spreads quickly through the population, the old and weak won't have to isolate themselves as long, and ultimately will be at less risk in the long run.

Personally I think their strategy makes sense, but it is risky. We'll find out once the countries with more stringent distancing start opening up, Sweden is predicting that the disease will reemerge in those countries and spread far more quickly than it will in Sweden due to more early exposure to the virus.

Sweden haven't done anything special in comparison to neighbouring countries. Why everyone gets a hardon for Sweden is beyond me. Maybe its just because they tried a different approach?

Here's a good example of a country that tackled coronavirus well compared to swelol.

SERBIA - area 88,361 km²
7 million population, 259 people per mi2
Coronavirus Cases: 11,227
Deaths: 239
Now open as usual.
Lockdowns went pretty hard, full bans on leaving house on weekends.

SWEDEN - area 450,295 km²
10 million population, 63 people per mi2
Coronavirus Cases: 34,440
Deaths: 4,125
Continues to go up each day.
Lockdowns not implemented.

they are clearly boosting death number with other death cause like flu or pneumonia
I don't think he even read that article. That was January to March 6th.
We didn't have any deaths from covid from January to March 6th. So why would the numbers be any different?

The nurses fighting the virus are working really hard:

I really hate mention of dumb shit like this. There's no verification any of these videos were made during the crisis.

The nurses fighting the virus are working really hard:

Oh no! Bored overworked people took some time out of there day to have the tiniest bit of fun! Must not be working hard enough!

I really hate mention of dumb shit like this. There's no verification any of these videos were made during the crisis.

i remember those photos of healthcare workers in italy with bruises on their faces from wearing masks for so long when this thing hit there

rough stuff

I don't think he even read that article. That was January to March 6th.
We didn't have any deaths from covid from January to March 6th. So why would the numbers be any different?

I've posted about this many times - the deaths in the US are significantly above average for this time of year, even when you take out Covid-19 deaths. Most likely deaths are being underreported.

Not sure how raw numbers are racist but...have a like on me
Fictional scenario to smear the good name of the Kingdom of Sweden is racism

In fact, any criticism of Sweden from somebody who is not a Swede is most likely racism

Fictional scenario to smear the good name of the Kingdom of Sweden is racism

In fact, any criticism of Sweden from somebody who is not a Swede is most likely racism
How about Swedish ancestry, does that count?

Back