News Suspect arrested in sword attack in Quebec City

Were the victims amateur swordsman? You run up on me with a sword you better believe the cops won’t need to show up. I’ll counter riposte someone.

CharmingCanineCrossbill-max-1mb.gif

Not that I don't trust you implicitly, but I looked up counter-riposte and it is, in fact, a move, and it's also in fact exactly the kind of move you'd use to fuck someone up if they came at you with a sword, if they swung it at you.

Well played, maestro.

I saw a guy out here running around with a sword at around 6 am once, he was dressed like your typical crackhead though and decided to run after some guy on the other side of the street so I just continued on my way to work. 20201101_200108.jpg
(sorry the image is kind of blurry I would have tried to take another but I was trying to not get stabbed)

This kind of thing makes me suspect there were warning signs and maybe we need something like a Minority Report Tom Cruise to stop these criminals preemptively.

Posting on a karate forum in threads about female teachers sleeping with your students alot.

Too bad we can't neutralise vermin like that before they act.

Not that I don't trust you implicitly, but I looked up counter-riposte and it is, in fact, a move, and it's also in fact exactly the kind of move you'd use to fuck someone up if they came at you with a sword, if they swung it at you.

Well played, maestro.
lol

This is why we need to ease up on our gun laws. This idiot should've been shot dead before he could attack that many people.

Two people died. Not a lighthearted story, IMO.

You're completely right.

I saw the headline, didn't read it through entirely and posted the video.

Then I watched the entire video and saw what had happened, and then I started seeing multiple alerts in my news feed.

Going to edit the OP.

@SugarKrok What's going on there?

It's terrible. I can't really add much to this discussion or story. Quebec City and even Montreal aren't suppose to have unmitigated violence like this, but historically we've seen them. I believe the pitfalls of how we deal with mental illness, and we indeed have some, might get some prominence because of this story.

Was not a fan of that reporters questions to the bishop. Seemed really inappropriate, though I understand wanting to stress people to have faith and such.

Funny how you never see this in areas with reasonable CWP laws. Unless he can block bullets like Darth Vader blocks laser shots with his light saber, I suggest folks keep that shit above the Mason Dixon.

Back