News Suspect arrested in sword attack in Quebec City

This kind of thing makes me suspect there were warning signs and maybe we need something like a Minority Report Tom Cruise to stop these criminals preemptively.

This kind of thing makes me suspect there were warning signs and maybe we need something like a Minority Report Tom Cruise to stop these criminals preemptively.

That's kinda what they're doing on Twitter

Too soon. Its a great city.

Easily shits on Montreal and Vancouver.

There was. He admitted 5 years prior in a mental health exam that he wanted to commit a violent crime. Lock this dweeb up.

Did he just straight up murder people with the sword or did he like win 1 on 1 sword battles because I think there's a big difference.

Medieval clothing and a katana sword.

What kind of loser neckbeard weaboo incel was this. I'll wait for more details but we only seem to get the weirdos here in Canada.

Why was this obvious street level superhero arrested, let him go fight the ninjas that are trying to poison our water supply

Were the victims amateur swordsman? You run up on me with a sword you better believe the cops won’t need to show up. I’ll counter riposte someone.

CharmingCanineCrossbill-max-1mb.gif

Back