• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor series 2022 wars gamezzxz

Ronda Rousey has been trending on Twitter all morning and all anyone is talking about is how awful her match was.

I missed it but it's hard to believe it could of been worst than the womans war games match

Ronda is genuially awful
they want to build her as the female brock but its not gonna work.

Shayna is way better

Fun event though, mens survivor series was real fun

Rhonda came in doing pretty good, but never got better, and actually regressed.

This show...was very boring.

The Chick Wargames match was awful. Half of these broads are painfully bad. I swear they were trying to set a record for "highest number of convoluted retard spots where everyone stands around waiting for some stagey bullshit to happen in a single match." Rhea has a nice ass for a dude. Shitty pancake ass Becky gets the win...for fucks sake. I liked the poison mist, everything else can fuck Rex in the goat ass.

Finn vs AJ was pretty good. I enjoyed this...and it didn't feel like this is over. I'm down with seeing them go for round two and cut loose. Dominick does not belong here..or anywhere...except maybe the inside of an active volcano.

The chick title match was crap. For as bad a Ronda has gotten...Shotzi is way worse...and that's really saying something. This was uglier than a picture of Lake's chicken dinners.

US title match...was okay. When did Rollins start turning into Jericho? Theory is still a generic CAW. Whole lot of meh here. Wasn't bad...but wasn't good either...just kinda was there...so it's the second best thing on the show I guess.

I don't care about Sami being friends with Roman. The main event has me bored. Just get it over with already. A ginger quebecois hits a fat quebecois in the bean bag and we can finally send this bitch home. Sami is starting to look like Nord's homeless cousin. I don't see how anyone is still interested in anything with the bloodline.

@Batjester

The Chick Wargames match was awful. Half of these broads are painfully bad. I swear they were trying to set a record for "highest number of convoluted retard spots where everyone stands around waiting for some stagey bullshit to happen in a single match." Rhea has a nice ass for a dude. Shitty pancake ass Becky gets the win...for fucks sake. I liked the poison mist, everything else can fuck Rex in the goat ass.

Finn vs AJ was pretty good. I enjoyed this...and it didn't feel like this is over. I'm down with seeing them go for round two and cut loose. Dominick does not belong here..or anywhere...except maybe the inside of an active volcano.

The chick title match was crap. For as bad a Ronda has gotten...Shotzi is way worse...and that's really saying something. This was uglier than a picture of Lake's chicken dinners.

US title match...was okay. When did Rollins start turning into Jericho? Theory is still a generic CAW. Whole lot of meh here. Wasn't bad...but wasn't good either...just kinda was there...so it's the second best thing on the show I guess.

I don't care about Sami being friends with Roman. The main event has me bored. Just get it over with already. A ginger quebecois hits a fat quebecois in the bean bag and we can finally send this bitch home. Sami is starting to look like Nord's homeless cousin. I don't see how anyone is still interested in anything with the bloodline.

@Batjester
Hard disagree on that last paragraph, my man

@Batjester

Always enjoy the DRH PPV reviews. Well done

Hard disagree on that last paragraph, my man

Yea I have to give WWE a lot of credit. All the pieces for the main event picture are coming together beautifully and they have the seeds planted for several months of good story. The Owen's vs Reigns program, the eventual Sami and Reigns match and the feud with Usos. It's all been done so well

tumblr_muj42qxYmR1qheak7o2_250.gif

Listen before it gets taken down.

'rhea is really in her environment in this environment'

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Cause it's a deadly game
Yeah
Cause it's a deadly game

Back