Survivor: Blood vs. Water (Caleb Dies After Train Accident)

I think that was a stupid move by ciera. After getting rid of hay-done, they might have turned on monica because she is dangerous to go to the finals with. She sided with the losing side and now is on the short end of the alliance.

My wife and I were split on this episode. She was glad that ciera sided with hayden because she likes hayden. I did not mind him until last week's episode, but he tried to sneak Tyson, who has been my fav all season.

yup she made a dumb decision. final four is a good deal. all she has to do is win immunity and then shes in the final without pissing ppl off by flopping back and forth.

that stopped in season 4 when they brought the rocks in. that was also the last time the rocks came out.

its a shame because the past votes thing was something that someone could have really used to strong arm alliances if they found themselves on the bottom. no one ever got the chance to do it. it would have been so epic if someone did.

i remember watching season 2 and amber was in such a position. she was #4 in her alliance and the other alliance was down to 2. keith had a shitload of past votes and she could have kept jumping back and forth piling votes on specific people.

I barely remember what happened a week ago let along 15 years ago on a tv show.

I barely remember what happened a week ago let along 15 years ago on a tv show.

haha, i started marathoning survivor a year ago so its relatively fresh in my head. especially the first few seasons.

i literally watched season 1-22 since last september.

haha, i started marathoning survivor a year ago so its relatively fresh in my head. especially the first few seasons.

i literally watched season 1-22 since last september.

link?

Because she's playing to win and also sucks in challenges going up against a bunch of dudes who are strong in challenges...

i dont think flopping back and forth is playing to win. hayden wins over her.

That was some Big Brother level playing by Hayden. You almost never see people campaigning that hard on Survivor. He's still in a tough spot but he bought himself a few more days and sometimes that's all you need. If he makes it to the final tribal he's building a great resume for winning.

Ciera is a moron. Last week was the time to make a move because they would have had the majority, 4-3. She stuck with Tyson and she should have continued to stick with him. This week the best she could do was tie the vote and in that case as we saw only she, Katie, and Tyson pulled rocks. The only good outcome was Tyson going which was only 1/3.

Drawing rocks is done up to the final 4, at the final 4 they do the fire challenge.

Crazy tribal council. Love it!

Lol at Gervais thinking he's in charge or has a shot at winning the million dollars over the remaining contestants (except Katie).

When does the exiled player come back? Ciera might be thinking if she sticks with her current alliance, she and her mom (if she comes back) will be picked off one by one by the majority. But if she goes with Hayden and Katie, it'll be 2-2.

Historically the exiled player returns at the final 4, making it a final 5. If Ciera is still around at that point it would be bad for her Mom to return. That would make them a solid voting block of 2 so any single person (e.g. Hayden) would know that siding with them automatically makes them #3.

I think one of them would be immediately voted back out, probably Laura because she is strong in challenges. That could actually be even worse for Ciera because Laura is more likely to win immunity so then Ciera would get the boot.

What might help them is if Tyson and Gervase are still together so then it would be two pairs plus Hayden (or Monica) and Hayden/Monica has to pick a side.

I really hate Ciera now. I don't care if she was 'scrambling', that was annoying

i hope gervase wins, but hes being such an ass. he should be playing the "nice guy" version of tyson so that he can say "i made all the same moves as tyson, but i wasn't so cold about it" or whatever.

it'll be ridiculous if tyson doesnt win, at this point.

I like what ciera had done, it lits the fire on people ass that's in control. Makes the show more unpredictable

it'll be ridiculous if tyson doesnt win, at this point.

Bitter jury might cost him.

I am leaning towards Monica winning if she makes it to the end. Gerv has no chance with his constant yelling.

i honestly thought monica's ego would make her turn on tyson/gerv but i guess she's more a loyalist than i thought.

her dilemma: they saved me at tribal versus my ego can't handle being someone's puppy.

tina knew katie had no chance of ever winning the show. none. i think that's why she didn't let her win RI. good move, tina.

i honestly thought monica's ego would make her turn on tyson/gerv but i guess she's more a loyalist than i thought.

her dilemma: they saved me at tribal versus my ego can't handle being someone's puppy.

tina knew katie had no chance of ever winning the show. none. i think that's why she didn't let her win RI. good move, tina.

Do we actually know if Tyson and Gervase said those things? I don't really remember there being any scenes of them being rude, though Tyson has talked about how he is tight with Monica because no one else reached out to her. I didn't think Monica would flip but they did a good job of editing it so that it cast some doubt.

Right now it looks like Tyson has the best chance at winning though Ciera could have a good case too. She's had to make some big moves and is still sticking around. Winning immunity is another feather in her cap.

Monica won't win because she's a lapdog. Gervase is playing in Tyson's shadow plus his sometimes brash personality seems to turn people off.

If Hayden comes back from Redemption Island I think he has a chance at winning because he made some decent moves in the game and is likeable. If Tina or Laura come back I don't think they have a shot at winning.

It may be due to editing but Tyson never denied saying those things about Monica.

Watch Katie's Ponderosa vid on YT and you will see the jury trashing Gerv for his idiotic shit talking so it is going to bite him in the ass. That and every one knows Tyson is running the show. Gerv has no chance at this point but that may change

Monica just lost any remote chance she had of winning the jury over. Spineless.

Tyson, Ciera or Ciera's mom have a shot at winning.

Do we actually know if Tyson and Gervase said those things? I don't really remember there being any scenes of them being rude, though Tyson has talked about how he is tight with Monica because no one else reached out to her. I didn't think Monica would flip but they did a good job of editing it so that it cast some doubt.

Right now it looks like Tyson has the best chance at winning though Ciera could have a good case too. She's had to make some big moves and is still sticking around. Winning immunity is another feather in her cap.

Monica won't win because she's a lapdog. Gervase is playing in Tyson's shadow plus his sometimes brash personality seems to turn people off.

If Hayden comes back from Redemption Island I think he has a chance at winning because he made some decent moves in the game and is likeable. If Tina or Laura come back I don't think they have a shot at winning.

Pretty much nailed it here. Hopefully there is some drama left for Sunday and its not as predictable as Tyson, Gervase and Monica going to the final 3 with Tyson winning in a landslide...Season was too good for such a predictable result.

Monica just lost any remote chance she had of winning the jury over. Spineless.

She had no chance to begin with. The only person she can beat is Gervase and they were about to vote him out (if she had flipped). Tyson is running things while Ciera and Hayden have pretty good underdog stories. Monica just latched onto Tyson and was a non-factor.

I think the only way she could win is if she's sitting next to Gervase and Tina at final tribal and the odds of that are quite low.

Pretty much nailed it here. Hopefully there is some drama left for Sunday and its not as predictable as Tyson, Gervase and Monica going to the final 3 with Tyson winning in a landslide...Season was too good for such a predictable result.

Sadly I think that will be the case. The best case scenario would be for the 4th person (Ciera or whoever comes back from Redemption Island) to win the final immunity. That would force Tyson and Gervase to target Monica and if Monica was smart she would align with the 4th person and vote for Tyson to force a 2-2 tie and then at least she have a chance in a fire building challenge. Actually that might help Monica if she does that and gets rid of Tyson.

I think the best chance of that happening is if Laura comes back from Redemption Island (which is highly likely) and then winning the last two immunities (I'd give her 50/50 on that).

Back