Surprising places guns are banned -- by Republicans

To your question, I'm grateful for everything the NRA has done but I couldn't give a rats ass about this (if it's even a point they made) or whatever stance they take.
If I wanted to take a family member to a concert they or I really wanted to see, at a venue that doesn't allow guns, who would I be hurting by not going? Thats stupid

Now I do vote with my pocket book, however 9 times out of 10 that is due to a personal experience. If a vendor, business, company or whatever treats me well acts like they care about my business, I spend money there. Just like I avoid places that don't, I don't like this mentality that tries to to control how other people think using those other bullshit tactics.

I appreciate your ideological consistency.

And here's a pro-gun website laughing at the silliness of the NRA's anti-gun hitlist (link).

wouldn't it be easier just to admit you fucked up reading...literacy
better yet quit trying to act smart. I'll share another business lesson with you, I never hire people that try to make themselves look better by knocking their competitor

and yes I realized I typed my not me when I re-quoted it....spelling, but it was too late to fix it then

We were getting along so well. :(

I'm not sure about everywhere but arenas here all service alcohol, you aren't allowed to carry weapons at most places that serve drinks.

This is from a democratic lean but they try to point out that fewer guns in cities with more crime still has less deaths than a big city.

And this is an aussie comedian doing a funny bit on what happened in Australia.
At least skip to the 5:14 School teacher bit is good, for everyone's inner misogynist, (In Boston).

Last edited:
The latest shootings have proven that the gun-bearing must be restricted everywhere. People get shot almost every week. So even if a person thinks he may need a gun to protect his property from thieves. He must NEVER be armed outdoors.

I agree with a few on that list and others should allow carry.

At least skip to the 5:14 School teacher bit is good, for everyone's inner misogynist, (In Boston).

Oldie but a goldie.

This is from a democratic lean but they try to point out that fewer guns in cities with more crime still has less deaths than a big city.

You are correct. This guy explains how the dramatic increase in firearms during the last 20 years resulted in a massive increase of firearms deaths in America.

[YT]E3fQ9fTjuIk[/YT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back