• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Surge in girls switching gender in England 4000 % increase overall

Imagine when a Iman's daughter gets converted there will be blood in the street
Muslims and trannies killing each other, sounds like a dream come true for the WR.

Easier to switch gender than to work on yourself in a healthy, well-adjusted fashion?

So why do you think there are so many more openly gay Americans today when compared to the 1950's?

Do you think it just became "cool" to be homosexual so a bunch of straight people decided to jump on the :eek::eek::eek:wagon?

Transexuality is now beginning to follow the trajectory of homosexuality - We're starting to see increases in de-closeting as societal acceptance of the non-normative condition grows.

What is going on in England? Obviously the rate of gender dysphoria did not skyrocket over night so what is happening? I think this is a sign Europe is in decline. I just don't understand any of this.

https://www.peaktrans.org/surge-in-girls-switching-gender-andrew-gilligan-the-sunday-times-29-06-19/

4415 PERCENT INCREASE IN TRANSGENDER TRANSITIONS
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1018407/gender-transition-treatment-investigation-penny-mordaunt
Transformers no longer in disguise!

So why do you think there are so many more openly gay Americans today when compared to the 1950's?

Do you think it just became "cool" to be homosexual so a bunch of straight people decided to jump on the :eek::eek::eek:wagon?

Transexuality is now beginning to follow the trajectory of homosexuality - We're starting to see increases in de-closeting as societal acceptance of the non-normative condition grows.

come on decloseting? For all of human history this has not happened except in a couple occasions during Rome Balyon and the fall of a couple other great empires as they gave way to decadence

Changing gender has taken the place of the goth and emo phases of past generations. Except goth and emo phases didn't leave any permanent damage behind, only embarrassing photos. These kids will be given puberty blockers and hormones by the adults with the mandate of supposedly protecting them.

In a way, the 1940/50/60s were the GOAT.

JD.jpg

G1.gif

G2.gif

rscgif.gif

G5.gif

<45>

Last edited:
Changing gender has taken the place of the goth and emo phases of past generations. Except goth and emo phases didn't leave any permanent damage behind, only embarrassing photos. These kids will be given puberty blockers and hormones by the adults with the mandate of supposedly protecting them.

Yep.

The Trans movement has been an attack on women from day 1. From men infiltrating their sports, to men entering their private change-room's to men being allowed around women in private areas, it's all been a front. This stuff is designed to destroy and attack people on a society level. I'm not surprised many young girls want to be men and switch sides, women are already at a natural disadvantage overall in life and the work place and they are seeing their stock plummet even more with the new age Liberal SJW rhetoric.

Yes, they are following the hot trend. Your post assumes that sexual desire and orientation is a fixed and unchanging thing in people. I think it's a dynamic process that can change over time and is subject to influences from the outside. There are also many people out there with ill defined identities and values who are highly suggestable and when they are getting strong enough social signals can explore new things, including things like different sexual and gender lifestyles.

What is going on in England? Obviously the rate of gender dysphoria did not skyrocket over night so what is happening? I think this is a sign Europe is in decline. I just don't understand any of this.

https://www.peaktrans.org/surge-in-girls-switching-gender-andrew-gilligan-the-sunday-times-29-06-19/

4415 PERCENT INCREASE IN TRANSGENDER TRANSITIONS
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1018407/gender-transition-treatment-investigation-penny-mordaunt

Can't blame them.

It's awesome being a dude.

come on decloseting? For all of human history this has not happened except in a couple occasions during Rome Balyon and the fall of a couple other great empires as they gave way to decadence

What, crossdressing? That’s not the same as transgenderism. Crossdressing is way more common than you are making it out to be.

Scythians had a shaman class and they were crossdressing, representing and passing through both sides of human sex and thus symbolizing the passage between this world and the spirit world.

There’s many more instances and they’re mostly unrelated to empires becoming too ‘decadent’. Bigger problem in Rome was the size of their empire and the infighting.

Now you could always go back in time and tell the Scythians they need to stop being so decadent and whimpy. You might end up with a hooked arrow dipped in snake poison and horse shit stuck between your eyes, though.

You’re conflating two entireley different things.

The Trans movement has been an attack on women from day 1. From men infiltrating their sports, to men entering their private change-room's to men being allowed around women in private areas, it's all been a front. This stuff is designed to destroy and attack people on a society level. I'm not surprised many young girls want to be men and switch sides, women are already at a natural disadvantage overall in life and the work place and they are seeing their stock plummet even more with the new age Liberal SJW rhetoric.
Transgenderism is very anti-feminist and anti-woman in general. Women are always the ones who have to adapt and they’re the ones burdened with all the disadvantages and dangers inherent in men being allowed access to women’s spaces.

What, crossdressing?

Nah, homosexuality. I need some 'new' material from the same clip art and there's actually plenty, just being lazy. We're going to understand this one day.

“Commentators frequently respond by telling them they sound like a ‘textbook case’ and congratulate them on ‘finding out early’."
I wonder who these "commentators" work for.

come on decloseting? For all of human history this has not happened

Yes, they are following the hot trend. Your post assumes that sexual desire and orientation is a fixed and unchanging thing in people.

What exactly about the celebration of men do you dad bods have the biggest problem with? That is actually what it is and about you know, not buttseks rofl. And this is represented all the way from the ancient time of Phidias to Michelangelo, Bob Mizer and Bruce Sargeant. You guys like feminine stuff and that's okay, I accept you. I just don't see the problem here. :confused:

Back