• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Supreme Court Allows Trump To Reverse Obama and Temporarily Enforce Trans Soldiers Ban

The strongest opinions, those that end up leading these debates, too often come from ppl who never served a single day. So what is really being debated other than fear? Logistics? Morale? These fear mongrers add nothing other than a cancer of negativity that distorts and taints everything. Unknowing trojan horses. But they are flooding the war room now. Outrage tourism delivered daily.
I served
They shouldn’t unles they aren’t transitioning
Which if you read the ban....

"Homosexuality is regarded as shameful by barbarians and by those who live under despotic governments just as philosophy is regarded as shameful by them, because it is apparently not in the interest of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or passionate love-all of which homosexuality is particularly apt to produce." - Plato

The Sacred Band of Thebes (Ancient Greek: Ἱερὸς Λόχος, Hieròs Lókhos) was a troop of select soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC. Its predominance began with its crucial role in the Battle of Leuctra in 371 BC.

<45>

<TheDonald>

Half of the band was made up of pederasts, the other half were their (by our standards) under-aged lovers.
The Greeks looked down on man-on-man action.

And Plato changed his opinion on homosexuality before he died, stating that it is unnatural, an abomination in the eyes of the gods and that it renders men unfit for marriage. He felt that it should be punished, and that those who engaged in it should be stripped of their civil rights, iirc.

Last edited:
You are responding to me as if i made a point directed at you.
Your point doesn’t stand and I’m directly countering your rationale. They are non deployable. It’s the same as them drafting quadriplegics. This isn’t a grocery store. The ban doesn’t extend to people not transitioning.

So your point is that the military should take people who cannot possibly do the job because they like uniforms?

Your point doesn’t stand and I’m directly countering your rationale. They are non deployable. It’s the same as them drafting quadriplegics. This isn’t a grocery store. The ban doesn’t extend to people not transitioning.

So your point is that the military should take people who cannot possibly do the job because they like uniforms?
What stops them from doing the job if they are transitioning?

If it were narrowly tailored to combat roles, I'd be more sympathetic. I mean....it's clearly just red meat and that's been obvious ever since Trump randomly tweeted it out to distract from one of this scandals. But at least it would be coherent and make some sort of sense if it was so limited.
This is 100% accurate. I still have a lot of friends in and the guys I served with that are still 11A/B or SOF don’t have to worry about this much. They do have females now which brings other issues but trans troops are almost entirely confined to administration and mechanical positions.

This is 100% accurate. I still have a lot of friends in and the guys I served with that are still 11A/B or SOF don’t have to worry about this much. They do have females now which brings other issues but trans troops are almost entirely confined to administration and mechanical positions.
How hard is this to get
They are non deployable
This means they can’t be sent anywhere and deployment doesn’t mean combat
Why would they take anyone who can’t do any jobs except for the stateside type of job you reward deployed people with for re-enlisting?
And since reading is so goddamned hard for you people, this ban does not apply to trans folk not transitioning
So if they wait until they get out to make themselves useless they can serve a whole career if they want
Jesus. Do any of you read at all or just see a headline and scream?

This is better news than the reopening of the government and hundreds of thousands of Americans finally getting released from their hostage situation and receiving paychecks! Keep up the good, important work, Donny!

Classic leftist deflection that has nothing to do with the topic posted.

How hard is this to get
They are non deployable
This means they can’t be sent anywhere and deployment doesn’t mean combat
Why would they take anyone who can’t do any jobs except for the stateside type of job you reward deployed people with for re-enlisting?
And since reading is so goddamned hard for you people, this ban does not apply to trans folk not transitioning
So if they wait until they get out to make themselves useless they can serve a whole career if they want
Jesus. Do any of you read at all or just see a headline and scream?
Thanks for the explanation. Read my post and then read yours. What a fucking pathetic douchebag you are.

I have a feeling you’re going to be lost so let me break it down for you. I stated most trans troops are confined to mechanical and admin MOS (not combat related and low chance of deployment). I go on to state that most of the guys I served with that are still 11A/B or SOF don’t deal with this issue (combat and highly deployable). Do you read or just always cry like a bitch on here?

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation. Read my post and then read yours. What a fucking pathetic douchebag you are.
I have answered this same question about 500 times. I’m getting bored with it. Trans people should not be allowed to serve when they are coming in non deployable. This isn’t someone who got hurt. It’s not even someone who got fat, whom we drum out all the time. There is no job they’re suited for. Sorry. Out. Or wait until you get out to get the surgery. In that case here’s a uniform.

Oh and here’s the post you agreed with
If it were narrowly tailored to combat roles, I'd be more sympathetic. I mean....it's clearly just red meat and that's been obvious ever since Trump randomly tweeted it out to distract from one of this scandals. But at least it would be coherent and make some sort of sense if it was so limited.

"Homosexuality is regarded as shameful by barbarians and by those who live under despotic governments just as philosophy is regarded as shameful by them, because it is apparently not in the interest of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or passionate love-all of which homosexuality is particularly apt to produce." - Plato

The Sacred Band of Thebes (Ancient Greek: Ἱερὸς Λόχος, Hieròs Lókhos) was a troop of select soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC. Its predominance began with its crucial role in the Battle of Leuctra in 371 BC.

<45>

<TheDonald>
When did these people disappear and get replaced by the current kind of homosexual?
We've all read about these super homos but I'm hard pressed to see any modern example.

I have a feeling you’re going to be lost so let me break it down for you. I stated most trans troops are confined to mechanical and admin MOS (not combat related and low chance of deployment). I go on to state that most of the guys I served with that are still 11A/B or SOF don’t deal with this issue (combat and highly deployable). Do you read or just always cry like a bitch on here?

Last sentence is the correct answer regarding that clown

I have answered this same question about 500 times. I’m getting bored with it. Trans people should not be allowed to serve when they are coming in non deployable. This isn’t someone who got hurt. It’s not even someone who got fat, whom we drum out all the time. There is no job they’re suited for. Sorry. Out. Or wait until you get out to get the surgery. In that case here’s a uniform.

Oh and here’s the post you agreed with
Believe it or not I can agree with certain sentiments of his post while disagreeing with others. I draw my own conclusions from information I've gathered.

Believe it or not I can agree with certain sentiments of his post while disagreeing with others. I draw my own conclusions from information I've gathered.
I did six. They would not be allowed to sail. That’s out of the gate non functional. Now if they don’t transition they can just serve. That zoey guy that threatened Ben Shapiro did that. That was fine. Seal too

It’s now even more clear you didn’t really read what I wrote. You just reacted.

It’s now even more clear you didn’t really read what I wrote. You just reacted.
The strongest opinions, those that end up leading these debates, too often come from ppl who never served a single day. So what is really being debated other than fear? Logistics? Morale? These fear mongrers add nothing other than a cancer of negativity that distorts and taints everything. Unknowing trojan horses. But they are flooding the war room now. Outrage tourism delivered daily.

My first line responds to yours directly
The others hit the next piece directly
The last part I left alone because they’re your unsubstantiated opinion

My first line responds to yours directly
The others hit the next piece directly
The last part I left alone because they’re your unsubstantiated opinion
Your first line didn’t respond to that point. You’re now playing silly games and it’s clear you are looking to fight before looking to understand.

Back