Supplements to Increase HGH Levels?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Newt, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Newt

Newt Guest

2. elbowsmash

elbowsmash Brown Belt

i know a good nights sleep increases HGH. try that first, its proven.

i dont trust any supplements that aren't time tested. bogus claims are made all the time, prompting me to save my money.

btw, i dont get a good nights sleep.

3. elbowsmash

elbowsmash Brown Belt

wow just read the site

come on man, do you really need someone to explain it to you after reading that site?
    if a site ever has claims like this, its probably bogus

Heres what PowerFULL™ can do for you from the very first dose

Naturally Increase Growth Hormone Production By 221%**!
    Drastically increase sex drive and libido!
    Improve Complexion Through HGH Regeneration Clear, Glowing Skin!
    Dramatically Improve Sleep Quality - Sleep Like A Baby!
    Massive Strength & Size!
    Engineered Extract is 100% safe with zero side effects***!
    But dont believe me, believe the independent Third-Party Research which is totally unbiased and only uncovers the FACTS (unlike paid research by some supplement companies)...

4. Newt

Newt Guest

I normally believe everything I read, because if it's in print, especially on the Internet, that means it's 100% true, right? I mean they can't exaggerate the benefits or bias their own testing and get away with it can they?

5. Ziltoid

Ziltoid In search for the Ultimate cup of Coffee

Reminds me of this...

http://www.androgenerator.com/

One of my friend's is taking this and he says he gets "good pumps" in the gym. One thing I wonder if someone can answer this. He said that when he finished the cycle of this, he looked like he was bloated...holding alot of water, like in his face. ???

6. D DIzzle

D DIzzle White Belt

7. Newt

Newt Guest

Killer techno/rave music! Makes me want to order it immediately!

The label says that creatine was one of the ingredients, so that would/could account for the bloating.

8. Newt

Newt Guest

Hmmm, I've seen that supplement before, but never really bothered reading up on it. Besides the aminos and caffeine, I'm not familiar with any of the ingredients. I'd also be interested in any feedback on this supplement as well, especially in any verified (i.e., by lab results, etc.) increases in HGH.

9. JSN

JSN Bitch Lasagna

oy vey.

10. Revok

Revok Brown Belt

Squats.

11. Newt

Newt Guest

I'm familiar, although some of the posters here may not be, with the various training and recovery regimens that can enhance production of HGH. However, I would appreciate feedback in this thread be limited to any legitimate and legal supplements that can provide verifiable increases in HGH. First hand accounts/experience preferred.

12. JSN

JSN Bitch Lasagna

nothing man, and further most young people don't see much off 1-2 iu's a day (5 on, 2 off).

13. Newt

Newt Guest

Problem is...I'm 38 and not young anymore.

Your testosterone and HGH production hasn't even peaked yet - what are you doing on this thread?!:rolleyes: Don't you have some homework to do!:D You have like a whole 'nother 15 years before you have to start worrying about topics like this.

14. TX911

TX911 Guest

if you want to increase HGH levels, get plenty of sleep and eat a decent meal before you go to bed.

Or you could just take HGH

15. Newt

Newt Guest

I make good $, but not enough to spend an extra $1-2K per month...assuming I could even get a doctor to prescribe it for me (I work in law enforcement, so anything improper, black market, or otherwise illegal is out of the question for me).

16. JSN

JSN Bitch Lasagna

more like now they should be fallen.

look, there's no magic bullit. either find a doctor who'll prescibe it for HRT, or quit torturing yourself with dreams of that one GH+ supplement that actually works.

17. Newt

Newt Guest

???

Like everyone else my age, my HGH levels have fallen - that's why I started this thread?
    I am interested in this subject (and many others), but far from tortured:rolleyes:. In fact, despite the effects of age, I'm probably in the best shape of my life...and that's saying a LOT. I'm just greedy and want to be bigger and in even better shape.

Now, get back to your masturbating and let the grown-ups discuss this.

18. JSN

JSN Bitch Lasagna

wtf are you talking about? i guarantee you i know about 100x more about hormonal supplementation than you do.

19. Newt

Newt Guest

My question wasn't about hormonal supplementation (i.e., administration of exogenous HGH, testosterone, etc.), it was about supplementation that may increase endogenous production of HGH.

If you feel the need to prove yourself, give me some intelligent feedback, insight, thoughts on this:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/methoxy.html

Otherwise, get to bed.

20. Ian Coe

Ian Coe Silver Belt Professional Fighter

They used to say cissus increased GH, but I don't remember reading any studies that proved it.

Just lots of people perceived a change (mainly in aggression and acne)