Supplements to Increase HGH Levels?

Isn't arginine simply a precursor to nitric oxide, which is what actually causes the vasodialation/pump effect?

No.

Newt,

I know you were looking specifically for a supplement to increase GH, but I came across this article today, and it reminded me of this thread:

2. Factors affecting GH release Natural release of growth hormone

Thanks Mike - good read! After reading the article, as well as the referenced study regarding the benefits of laughter, I'm going to be sure to maintain my daily ritual of watching, "The Simpsons.":D Maybe it would also help increase HGH if I listened to comedians (like Joe Rogan?) instead of rock music on my iPod during workouts?

Thanks Mike - good read! After reading the article, as well as the referenced study regarding the benefits of laughter, I'm going to be sure to maintain my daily ritual of watching, "The Simpson.":D Maybe it would also help increase HGH if I listened to comedians (like Joe Rogan?) instead of rock music on my iPod during workouts?

LOL I dunno, I'm keeping the anger metal on my iPod. I though #3, #5, and #6 were interesting, though.

Back