Supplement MIS-use and MIS-information 101:

Keep in-mind when you read studies always look at how much the test subjects were taking of what and HOW they were taking it. Very few studies use the low ass doses most of you guys use on a routine basis for their conclusions. Hence why reputable studies show supplements like NO2 and Glutamine works, but so many of you say you've tried it and it did bupkus.

Best advice in the thread.

I missed this the first time around so I'll give my opinions now.

Supersudo-

You are partially correct. Herbs need to be cycled, but, it is your body that determines the dose and which herb or whatever is to be used. Most forget this point and it is YOUR fault for not educating yourself enough to know what you are fucking taking! Thats not personal Sudo, just a rant to the masses.

Now I disagree about the cayenne, ginger. If ANYONE were to take cayenne or ginger religiously, everyday for a great period of time they would be extremely Yang dominant. Meaning they would be on fire, their kidneys and pancrease would be devastated, not to mention your entire qi.

Point:
Know yourself and what YOU need, not what you are sold.

King-
I feel you grief with the excessive vendors and new companies. I deal with the same. I'm independant and have the freedom to buy whatever I see fit for the establishment so It is difficult to sift through. Good thread and I read all of it.

Back