Supplement Brand REVIEWS! & Guidelines

Is Nature Made really that bad? >.>

I've been taking that stuff for years. I didn't do a ton of research but in the independant reviews I've seen it got favorable ratings.

wow.. haven't seen this thread in a while!.. :icon_chee

Is Nature Made really that bad? >.>

I've been taking that stuff for years. I didn't do a ton of research but in the independant reviews I've seen it got favorable ratings.

nature made is terrible.. the favorable reviews u saw were probably sponsored by nature made, most likely.. :D

why is BSN not on that list anywhere?

bcuz no one has reviewed it yet.. duhhh.. :icon_chee

REVIEW BSN PLEEEEEASE, I want to know if there is a better alternative to the Lean Dessert protein I take from them.

Tell me, is this ok? im trying to build long lean muscle, I only sparr heavy not lift weights to stay lighter. I want to know if the glutamine and BCAA's are good enough in there or if there is a similar protein with more in it I guess.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (35 g)
Servings Per Container: 15

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 135
Calories from Fat 27
Total Fat 3 g 5%
Saturated Fat 2 g 10%
Cholesterol 52 mg 17%
Sodium 100 mg 4%
Potassium 125 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g 2%
Dietary Fiber (Soluble) 1 g 4%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 20 g
Calcium 320 mg 32%
Magnesium 40 mg 10%
Phosphorus 200 mg 20%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
ELG Stimulators (Energy, Leaning, and Growth Stimulators) 2.8g
-Glutamine Peptides (Stimulates Muscle Growth and Recovery)
-Canola Oil (A Source of Omega Fatty Acids

You could've just linked to it...

Hard to tell what the percentages are in that protein blend, but it looks decent. Near as I can tell, it looks like Syntha-6, minus the carbs, fat and a little heavier in the caseins. Seems like a marketing gimmick for BSN to sell 2 similar products, while marketing them for different purposes...kinda like MuscleMilk and MuscleMilk Light.

thanks bro, if any other better,light and more nutrient packed protein comes to mind please do tell, I didn't link to make it easier for people to get a quick look.

thanks bro, if any other better,light and more nutrient packed protein comes to mind please do tell, I didn't link to make it easier for people to get a quick look.

The problem is that the carbs and fats in both MuscleMilk and Syntha-6, that are absent in LeanDessert are the good kind. MCT's are your friend, regardless of goal!

What is that stuff that all the fighters are drinking after the fight'' It looks like a little plastic top that fits on top of the water bottle Then you turn it, it releases into the bottle. I think I heard Josh Barnett talk about it '' Does anyone know the name of the company or maybe have a link'' I think it sounded like Pro Genics

Back