Superkombat 2013 WGP Thread

Wow! !! One of the best knee to the head ko ever. That was one of the best slugfest of 2013 that fight was fun and great ending. Knock out of the year and fight of the year candidate. cant wait to watch again.

Bogdan Stoica vs Amir Zeyada up next. This is gonna be a good one.

Another great KO Bogdan Stoica creamed Amir Zeyada with a left hook. Let's get Bogdan Stoica to GLORY asap.

What a KO haha!

Came from the gym, sit down on the computer, put the fight and instant KO, nice start for me haha

Zeyada was literally running after him n got clipped despite having a decent round

Manhoef needs to get back in the kb ring

Watch out Glory for Bucharest Bad Boy, Bogdan Stoica! :D Zeyada came with whole Mike"s Gym, not just Manhoef but also Murthel Groenhart.

very bad matchmaking.

This was only a qualifying event. Last event produced it! Don"t be so mad, Garcia deserved it not Wilson. The jury was top tonight.

Manhoef fights in a tournament next month i believe.

Where? At the Final Elimination? Maybe against Andrei Stoica? He stated he"s ready for the title fight. Bogdan Stoica is light heavyweight champion but didn"t defend the belt tonight. He"s still after the motorcycle accident.

Watch out Glory for Bucharest Bad Boy, Bogdan Stoica! :D Zeyada came with whole Mike"s Gym, not just Manhoef but also Murthel Groenhart.

This was only a qualifying event. Last event produced it! Don"t be so mad, Garcia deserved it not Wilson. The jury was top tonight.

I was talking about Arrab who was robbed by the jury.

The referee is also not very good. He gave two unjustified 8 counts in the match between Ciobanu and Cairo.

And Stoica vs. Zeyada was a complete mismatch. Zeyada was out for 2 years and fought above his weightclass. And he has a bad record. Stoica deserved a better opponent. Now he is just padding his record.

Zeyada fought for the It"s Showtime championship! Remember. Lost by majority after 5 rounds. In his penultime fight. He looked very good, trust me. Zeyada"s class is 85, he was 88 in this. I don"t think the referee has made any mistake tonight, or either the judges. They even gave the decison to Vanneste correctly against a Romanian. Ibrahim didn"t win it.

Zeyada fought for the It"s Showtime championship! Remember. Lost by majority after 5 rounds. In his penultime fight. He looked very good, trust me. Zeyada"s class is 85, he was 88 in this. I don"t think the referee has made any mistake tonight, or either the judges. They even gave the decison to Vanneste correctly against a Romanian. Ibrahim didn"t win it.

Are you from Romania? ;) That would explain why you are not very objective. Superkombat is simply an amateurish organization, which favors it's own fighters.

I thought the Sebastian Cobanu vs Reduan Cairo and Bogdan Stoica vs Amir Zeyada were great fights and not amateurish at all. This isn't GLORY where they have all the top fighters but SuperKombat puts on great shows throughout the year. SK is a great promotion.

Are you from Romania? ;) That would explain why you are not very objective. Superkombat is simply an amateurish organization, which favors it's own fighters.

You are, pure and simple, for free. And yes, I'm from Romania. Quite a decent show, not actual robberies, two great KO's... Now let's see what Glory 11 brings... War SAKI! :)

Where? At the Final Elimination? Maybe against Andrei Stoica? He stated he"s ready for the title fight. Bogdan Stoica is light heavyweight champion but didn"t defend the belt tonight. He"s still after the motorcycle accident.

Not in superkombat. Legend fighting show in Russia on november 8.

First Semifinal, K-1, -93 kg:
Zabit "Mowgli" Samedov VS Melvin "No Mercy" Manhoef

Second Semifinal, K-1, -93 kg:
Sahak "Hak" Parparyan VS Pavel "Caiman" Zhuravlev

Andrei Stoica fights in the reserve fight against the guy he lost to earlier this year in K1.

Hari is suposed to fight also but i dont know if that is still going on because of his troubles with the law.

Yeah the Moroccan? (by Netherlands?) decision steal was pathetic..

Responding to all of your questions:

If I have to be objective it favors a bit more the local fighters than in the Netherlands. But less than in the majority of countries from Central and Eastern Europe. I don"t want to name 3 countries at least. And Japan.

Garcia is the best Spanish heavyweight after Mu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back