Superdrol

Heavyleggz26

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Have any of you guys tried this stuff. Ive heard about nothing but good LEAN gains off of it. I also hear that there is hardly any water retention. The reason I am asking is because there is a guy at my gym that claims he gained 20 pounds in a month and a half. Just wanted to see if any of you guys have used it yet.

No, I haven't used it, but I went from skeptical to believer tonight when I read it was discontinued. Considering that it's been a best seller since it arrived, I'm guessing some legal fine-tuning reconfigured the prohormone line with this on the illegal side.

Plus my best friend contacted me asking about it two months ago, saying Mike at Eva's told him it was the real deal; I didn't know what to think, since sometimes Mike kind of talked out his ass, but his information on prohormones was always accurate.

Yes is illegal because the wonderful goverment made it illegal so might as well get the real deal!! because not alot of people make it and that shit is nasty toxic to the liver because they are 17 alkalated meaning is a pill is kinda simiar to M1T

BoxingFanNoMore said:
You might want to read this recent article in the washington post before considering this supplement.

Chemists Stay a Step Ahead of Drug Testers

You might have to register to read the whole article.

So basically they're manufacturing anabolic steroids and packaging them with nonsensical pseudo-steroid (prohormonish) names?

Shit, now I'm gonna buy a bottle.

I read on a suppliment site that when taking this stuff you should also take a liver cleanser...........makes me think twice about buying it off of the guy at the gym.

Stupid fucking press!!!! when are they going to stop shit!!!! she should worried about real drugs the one people kill for such as Crystal Meth etc....... cant stand this goverment

superdrol is a steroid and an inferior one at that. Its highly toxic and has some nasty side effects (all steroids have side effects, but these are especually uncomfortable and leave you feeling like shit)

If dont know what PCT is you have no business even considering taking steroids. If you are somewhat knowledgeable on the subject already and over 21 pop over to bodybuilding.com, its a very good community with alot of knowledge. For warning if you go and post stupid shit like "omg what steroids do i take to get me buff!!!111one" your going to get flamed and no one will answer your questions. its all about maturity

Personally im a few years to young to even be considering steroids but i have done alot of research and talked to alot of people on the subject. Personally i wouldnt mess with anything oral with any kind of liver protectant, And tot ake it without is suicide (you probably wont die but you will have health problems later on). Personally injection is the way to go its quite a bit more pricey but quite a bit safer, moderation is key for a first cycle and make sure you have a PCT on hand without it all your gains will be completely negated and you will end up worst off then before you started.

as far as the guy at the gym... his gains are pretty typical

Twiztedbydesign said:
superdrol is a steroid and an inferior one at that. Its highly toxic and has some nasty side effects (all steroids have side effects, but these are especually uncomfortable and leave you feeling like shit)

If dont know what PCT is you have no business even considering taking steroids. If you are somewhat knowledgeable on the subject already and over 21 pop over to bodybuilding.com, its a very good community with alot of knowledge. For warning if you go and post stupid shit like "omg what steroids do i take to get me buff!!!111one" your going to get flamed and no one will answer your questions. its all about maturity

Personally im a few years to young to even be considering steroids but i have done alot of research and talked to alot of people on the subject. Personally i wouldnt mess with anything oral with any kind of liver protectant, And tot ake it without is suicide (you probably wont die but you will have health problems later on). Personally injection is the way to go its quite a bit more pricey but quite a bit safer, moderation is key for a first cycle and make sure you have a PCT on hand without it all your gains will be completely negated and you will end up worst off then before you started.

as far as the guy at the gym... his gains are pretty typical

You've obviously spent quite a bit of time at some bodybuilder forums and done your reading. Now here's the bad news: those guys aren't 1/10 as knowledgeable as they come off. I know, that's where I started. Then I did my final paper in orgo on steroids and I learned many of those guys- who always stressed responsibility and maturity- were a bunch of crazy bastards. Seriously, man, how many guys have you talked to who stack a gram of test per week on top of some D-Bol or EQ? It's nuts, man, I'm telling you, it's nuts.

Not to say that what you wrote here is entirely wrong; but you don't seem to pay very careful attention. Did you read the article? What that article said is that these prohormones don't contain what they say they contain. They're basically illegally packaging steroids and dancing around a grey area of the law. But how can you make the claims that you did about Superdrol? Do you know what it is? As they mentioned in the article, unlike the other prohormones, Superdrol did not reveal a chemical name (which is ordered to reflect the chemical structure of a substance), but was only identified by the company as Methasteron. I can't find a webpage for Anabolic Xtreme (the distributor) or the manufacturer giving more details on Superdrol. So if you don't know what it is, how can you make the claims that you've made on it in comparison to testosterone? I'm not intending a gratuitous confrontation, here, but I'm just curious to why or how someone would make these claims when there are no existing studies (of which I'm aware) on this particular prohormone, and there isn't a chemical structure to reference.

Besides, if we could see the molecule, would you know what it meant? I wouldn't, and I understand more of the science behind steroids than any layman I know. I have studied the difference between the chemical structures of Winstrol and Deca-Durabolin, but beyond just identifying the molecule and that one is a derivative of DHT and the other is a derivative of Nandrolone, I couldn't tell you anything without empirical data. I wouldn't discern that one is clears from your system in 48 hours and the other takes 18 months. I'm not that educated or keen.

I hope you'll take a step back. Orals aren't nearly as bad as they're made out to be; those guys malign orals because they're addicted to the act of injection. It's a phenomenon I supposed you can't understand unless you've done it, but if you hang around those boards long enough, it becomes apparent enough. Hell, dude, tally the number of guys there who inject their Vitamin B-12 (I'm not kidding). See what I mean?

Hey Madmick, i'm intrigued by what you write. I'm a new member here and on the bodybuilding.com forums and these guys have me scared to death to take Superdrol. I was going to start a new thread about this but i've been a lurker on these forums for about a year and a half so I know the decorum of using the search function. Sorry to bump this but you seem like someone who is a little more down to earth than those folks over at BB and i'd like to gain all the knowledge I can about transforming my body. I'm an advid lifter, although i've only been back lifting for about 5 months now. Is it cool to bother you with questions on this stuff or would you prefer not to be bothered with it?

Since, the thread was bumped.. I have a bottle of the stuff.. took it for about 3 weeks, and i started getting excertional headaches, so i had to stop. You definately get the gains, and they show too. I've finally gotten back into the gym with no headaches, so i'm ready to finish the bottle. Unfortunately, you do have to know what you are doing with the stuff or the side effects will catch up to you. Take fish oil (which you should be taking anyways) to keep your heart in check. I've been taking GNC Liver Support, just in case. And since i got the headaches, and i was so far away from finishing the bottle, i didnt have proper PCT on hand, as i would get that somewhere close to the end of the bottle. The gyno does show up if you don't PCT and you will lose some of your gains. All in all, if you do it the right way, very solid stuff. And i know there are a few websites where you can get the stuff "while supplies last"

Fyodor, just ask. He wouldnt have almost 3,000 posts if he "couldnt be bothered".

And Mick, injection goes right into the muscle while oral has to pass through the liver - isnt that the bottom line? Edit - whatever I dont even care about this shit, Im never going to take it.

Mick--

Would a Superdrol only cycle really require Nolva or Clomid in the PCT? Could one get by safely with something OTC like Rebound XT and some of that Milk Thistle and 6 OXO?

Dieselgoku23 said:
Yes is illegal because the wonderful goverment made it illegal so might as well get the real deal!! because not alot of people make it and that shit is nasty toxic to the liver because they are 17 alkalated meaning is a pill is kinda simiar to M1T
Or D-Bol aka "the real thing."

Any steroid taken orally is methylated.

Fyodor Biznitch said:
Mick--

Would a Superdrol only cycle really require Nolva or Clomid in the PCT? Could one get by safely with something OTC like Rebound XT and some of that Milk Thistle and 6 OXO?
If you have access to the Nolva and Chlomid, do those. You can actually buy those legally off the web (the veterinary grade). Since they don't inform us what the Rebound XT is, I really can't comment on its effectiveness. I'm assuming, though, that Anabolic Xtreme wouldn't give you something as hardcore as Superdrol and then hang you out to dry in your PCT with some bullshit. Not because I think they're ethical (obviously not), but because that sounds like a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

As for Superdrol's safety, I really know nothing. There's no way for me to know. But like I commented above, and like Tap pointed out, all orals are methylated so they aren't broken down by the liver/ This double-edged sword is what makes oral effective, but also what imposes stress on the liver.

All that is available to me (or anyone not part of Anabolic Xtreme, I guess) is anecdotal knowledge. If those crazy dudes are the bodybuilding forums are warning you against Superdrol, it might be wise to listen. However, those guys never take the recommended dosage. They just assume that's for "suckers."

But I've read posts around the web, and talked to a few who've done Superdrol, and many of these guys quit because of extreme headaches and nausea. That freaks me out. But then again, never did the posters exclaim what dosage they took (and I was too uninterested to ask), and I have a suspicion they were popping them like candy. The two guys I know who took it (both stopped) admitted to doubling up the dosage.

Just started back on the (majority) rest of my bottle. Noticed i've had a small headache since ive taken it. OBVIOUSLY this shit is way too good for my body... Also feeling the same lethargic feelings that i had when i was on it about a month ago. Sweet, this is awesome. Will let you know how everything goes.

Shay

Back