Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Liquid Smoke You asked me if I had a better idea for OT in the locked thread. Just change it to where both teams get at least one possession...

<seedat>

Another year, another Patriots Superbowl.

D7uugsN.jpg

I have a soft spot for Reid though, jolly old fat dude can't catch a break. If Ford isn't offsides the entire narrative is changed, yet again he's a choker. Not losing in the same fashion as the Chargers who don't even show up lol. He also makes it to a lot of big games.

Maybe Romo should get on the field again and be a coach. He's predicting game changing plays all the time.

Im happy that they even got this far.

If the defense gets fixed..they can get back

I have a soft spot for Reid though, jolly old fat dude can't catch a break. If Ford isn't offsides the entire narrative is changed, yet again he's a choker. Not losing in the same fashion as the Chargers who don't even show up lol. He also makes it to a lot of big games.
I don't think this should (or will be) labeled as a choke on his part. Sure he should have called a timeout or two on that last drive but his defense is awful and was done at that point. Props to that team for even making it to OT with that defense and the crazy difference in time of possession (54 minutes to 21.)

On the brightside - Hopefully the Chiefs react like emotional fans and kneejerk react into not keeping Dee Ford. He lost you guys a chance at a SB bros, let him walk
Yup. A simple off sides cost the Chiefs a trip to the superbowl lol. Pathetic. Dee Ford will be be cut.

I worry less about Goff than Gurley. If Gurley is right for that game, I'm super confident. I'm interested to see what Wade has up his sleeve for the Patriots. Need those big name guys up front to do damage against Brady.

Unless he really really wants to, it would be dumb choice over his current gig.
I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps taking the easy money calling games, and then maybe if Jerry finally gets sick of Garrett and his contract is coming to an end, perhaps he takes the head coaching job with the Cowboys...

Brady is the Goat and I'm enjoying all the Salt from Saints fans

My Social Media Feed in a nutshell

I don't think this should (or will be) labeled as a choke on his part. Sure he should have called a timeout or two on that last drive but his defense is awful and was done at that point. Props to that team for even making it to OT with that defense and the crazy difference in time of possession (54 minutes to 21.)
Under normal circumstances, most likely. But the narrative this entire time leading into the game has been how this is a legacy game for Reid. He lost the game, once again, and got out coached, again, by Belichick. That's his legacy until he probably gets bailed out by Mahomes' greatness in a few years...

Well, you're referencing schemes. Bill worked magic with that horrible defense and offense lacking any true weapons. KC had every athletic advantage and couldn't run them ragged or utilize the field properly with its skill position players for the most part. Reid is a good Xs and Os, pregame coach. In the moment, sucks. The Chiefs should've won that game. They had two turnovers and the better team. Reid upheld his reputation again.

Not saying the game is rigged. But I easily predicted Rams and Patriots would both win.. Lots bad calls.

Saints will be complaining about that blatant pass interference call all year.. The receiver was completely smashed before the catch lol. No call. Rams won because of an awful no call. NFL wants to push their new fucking stadium in LA.. Not surprised when Rams take the Superbowl

Under normal circumstances, most likely. But the narrative this entire time leading into the game has been how this is a legacy game for Reid. He lost the game, once again, and got out coached, again, by Belichick. That's his legacy until he probably gets bailed out by Mahomes' greatness in a few years...
The Chiefs should be set for awhile with Mahomes at the helm, Reid has plenty of time to get his. They just need to fix that D and they will be dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back