sunshine on nuts to produce testosterone

A magnifying glass will help focus the sun on them....

^^^ No, it's a replica. I'm the one who found the image.

With apologies to John Denver...

Sunshine on my boulders makes me happy
Sunshine on my sac can make me grow
Sunshine on my scrotum looks so lovely
Sunshine making more testosterone

One tiny change.

If a woman tans her vag...does that increase Estrogen?

Can anyone confirm this?

If a woman tans her vag...does that increase Estrogen?

Can anyone confirm this?

Does a good tan between the cheeks obviate a bleaching, or does the shit-stained skin darken too?

On a related topic...a great party trick is order a pizza, or get ahold of a pizza box that has a slice or two left, cut a hole in the bottom, insert member through the hole, sit down in comfortable chair with the closed box on your lap and then have a friend standing nearby that asks passing females if they would like a free slice of pizza and then have them open the box....its even funnier if you can balance a stray pepperoni or mushroom slice right on the tip.

Someone's hijacked Keith's account again.

On a related topic...a great party trick is order a pizza, or get ahold of a pizza box that has a slice or two left, cut a hole in the bottom, insert member through the hole, sit down in comfortable chair with the closed box on your lap and then have a friend standing nearby that asks passing females if they would like a free slice of pizza and then have them open the box....its even funnier if you can balance a stray pepperoni or mushroom slice right on the tip.

lol, you gotta have a lot of balls to pull that off.

^^^^^^

Or you could leave the the whole pizza on there, cut a small circular hole in the middle, stick your newly tanned balls through that hole, and it would look like a giant meatball in the middle.

Ahhhhh. The old "weiner pizza" trick.

...wait...what the fuck!?!?

I know this much -- if you get one of those green styrofoam trays that grocery stores use to sell produce, and you cut a hole in the bottom, and put your testicles through the hole, and walk around in the produce section going up to housewives and asking "can you tell if these things are ripe?" you'll probably be asked to leave the store.

lol vouch this....

If one was erect, how would you close the pizza box?

If one was erect, how would you close the pizza box?

You carefully bend it back and place a couple of those little plastic things that look like a cheap patio table over the shaft, so the lid doesn't smoosh it. Then you close the lid.

Or so I've heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back