Sunny back in the news

I don't understand how you can have that many duis and still get behind the wheel drunk. I mean Jesus get a taxi or let somebody else drive. She must enjoy being in jail. Rip to the poor guy who lost his life over this.

Drunk drivers are drunk. They aren't making logical decisions.
exactly that.

town I grew up in was known for having a curse, every year an inordinate amount of high school kids were killed with their best friends driving drunk. it happens everywhere, but per capita this town has an insanely high volume.

saddest part was half the kids that survived these accidents were in more than one, couple of them were drivers in multiple and killed multiple of their friends. everyone thinks you'd learn a lesson, but they never seem to.

I don't understand how you can have that many duis and still get behind the wheel drunk. I mean Jesus get a taxi or let somebody else drive. She must enjoy being in jail. Rip to the poor guy who lost his life over this.
I don't get why DUIs aren't taken seriously. Our legal system can be a fucking joke at times, but a repeat offender like her would have been locked up several times.

exactly that.

town I grew up in was known for having a curse, every year an inordinate amount of high school kids were killed with their best friends driving drunk. it happens everywhere, but per capita this town has an insanely high volume.

saddest part was half the kids that survived these accidents were in more than one, couple of them were drivers in multiple and killed multiple of their friends. everyone thinks you'd learn a lesson, but they never seem to.

That curse was your local law enforcement not going after drunk drivers and especially kids.

Thats sad. Maybe she should start an OnlyFans so she can afford Uber.

assuming that's sarcasm, Sunny been on that OF wagon for a while now

view at your own risk, though.

A woman in her mid-50s, with a 30+ year alcoholism and cocaine addictions, on OnlyFans?

Seriously?

What's her OF username?

So I can be 100% I avoid it.

A woman in her mid-50s, with a 30+ year alcoholism and cocaine addictions, on OnlyFans?

Seriously?

What's her OF username?

her OF is linked a plenty on Twitter @firstdivasunny.

Sunny is now world heavyweight filter champion. them Twitter pics are DOCTORED lol

I would link her Twitter here but realized some of it is NSFW and would prob get me carded/banned.

judging by recent posts it looks like she's moved off OF and into her own pay site, but the OF links are still there.

that girl really believes she's still mid90s Sunny, and clearly gives no fucks that she's been out killing people in her car.

Last edited:
her OF is linked a plenty on Twitter @firstdivasunny.

Sunny is now world heavyweight filter champion. them Twitter pics are DOCTORED lol

I would link her Twitter here but realized some of it is NSFW and would prob get me carded/banned.

judging by recent posts it looks like she's moved off OF and into her own pay site, but the OF links are still there.

that girl really believes she's still mid90s Sunny, and clearly gives no fucks that she's been out killing people in her car.

If Twitter is fine with her content I don’t you will get banned here.

Seriously?

What's her OF username?

Send the good brothers at the Booking The Territory podcast a Patreon and have a listen to her hilarious review of a Sunny vid. They do other great stuff you can listen to while you’re there.

If Twitter is fine with her content I don’t you will get banned here.

That's horrible advice, but he should post all the stuff anyways. There was a time that thongs got you banned here lol.
yeah, nope...not taking the chance, she's got full upper half nudes on Twitter lol

am kinda surprised they allow it

yeah, nope...not taking the chance, she's got full upper half nudes on Twitter lol

am kinda surprised they allow it

Yeah, she got her titties out. Also she looks like a grandma not a 50 year old fit woman she should be.

Back