Summer Blowout Sale at MMA Warehouse

that' s another thing with gear etc. but for example I would like to order a pair of metal mulisha shorts and a korean zombie shirt and have to pay for an order worth 80$ something like 43$ shipping thats a little bit weird :/

That does seem really high.

I bet if mmawarehouse gets rid of the high shipping costs many people here in europe would order from them

I don't know. The excuse that "overseas shipping is just that expensive" doesn't add up.

I have family in the US and they ship boxes to me all the time and pay and average of US$30.

P.S. Just checked at USPS.com and found several options between 28-35 Dollars to ship a pair of gloves to Europe. How come I have to pay 70-90 Dollars on most webbites?

Last edited:
I don't know. The excuse that "overseas shipping is just that expensive" doesn't add up.

I have family in the US and they ship boxes to me all the time and pay and average of US$30.

30$ is still expensive... 15-20$ is affordable

and by the way mmawarehouse should offer flat rate shipping when ordering just shirts or a pair of shorts

30$ is still expensive... 15-20$ is affordable

and by the way mmawarehouse should offer flat rate shipping when ordering just shirts or a pair of shorts

What city are you shipping to? I will look into this for you and see if we can add a flat rate shipping option for orders under a certain weight.

What city are you shipping to? I will look into this for you and see if we can add a flat rate shipping option for orders under a certain weight.

i was just thinking of the big countries in europe i.e. germany,france,netherlands etc.
flat rate for packages under 3 lbs or something like that

Def props to MMA warehouse for listening to the convo ad trying to improve things.

Yup I agree, MMA Warehouse has never failed me except when I tried ordering another KZ walkout tee but they discontinued it, but it was still available online LOL (no biggie). But the rest of my stuff got here amazingly quick.

PS- MMAWarehouse you guys wouldn't happen to have any KZ walkout shirts lying around in a size Large? Used would be fine.

Agree.

It seems these days most US sellers are making money on shipping from overseas customers. Ever since the Euro has passed the Dollar it is like US sellers went "Hey, let's make some extra dough on them, they can afford it". It seems even the US postal service saw the opening when the shipping volume to Europe increased a lot (because it was cheaper to buy in the US than in Europe because of the very weak Dollar) when they seemed to blatantly raise the shipping prices to Europe while not so much within the US or to other locations of the world. The same thing with Ebay US sellers. They make a killing if you ask them to ship to Europe.

Uh actually USPS is constantly upping their domestic shipping rates. And the reason Ebay sellers up the shipping price is because ebay is taking a cut, paypal is taking a cut, and its annoying to have to stand in line and fill out customs information rather than just dropping off the packages like you do with domestic stuff. Not to mention shipping supplies. It seriously blows my mind when people buy shit and then bitch that the shipping is inflated after it was posted the entire duration of the auction. People go wild over three to five dollars

regarding the customs... you just have to declare it as a gift and don't put a bill in it... thats it

Uh actually USPS is constantly upping their domestic shipping rates. And the reason Ebay sellers up the shipping price is because ebay is taking a cut, paypal is taking a cut, and its annoying to have to stand in line and fill out customs information rather than just dropping off the packages like you do with domestic stuff. Not to mention shipping supplies. It seriously blows my mind when people buy shit and then bitch that the shipping is inflated after it was posted the entire duration of the auction. People go wild over three to five dollars

LOL! I know. The funny thing is lowering the bid price and capturing the surplus through shipping is an age old economics principle.

I'd just like to add that MMA Warehouse added a Gym Banner in my box! I always have stellar service through these guys!

Fighter Warehouse offers free shipping to Canada! Shipping to Europe is very cheap as we use live quotes from all of our carriers. Shipping to Germany for a 3lb package should only cost about $25 First Class or $35 Priority.

Check out the official US post office site for shipping quotes: International Price Calculator

If you get a cheaper quote than what shows on our website be sure to let us know as we will be able to adjust it for you!

Fighter Warehouse offers free shipping to Canada! Shipping to Europe is very cheap as we use live quotes from all of our carriers. Shipping to Germany for a 3lb package should only cost about $25 First Class or $35 Priority.

Check out the official US post office site for shipping quotes: International Price Calculator

If you get a cheaper quote than what shows on our website be sure to let us know as we will be able to adjust it for you!

MMAPower.com ships shorts and shirts for 10$ everywhere europe/usa/canada etc.

Both companies have excellent customer service, but MMAWarehouse has a better selection and more brands. If Fighter Warehouse stocked more brands/products, they would put MMAWarehouse would be out of business with their constant specials/coupons and free shipping options.

Back