Summer Blowout Sale at MMA Warehouse

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by ckfighter, Jul 25, 2010.

1. ckfighter Blue Belt

Hey guys. I just got a tweet that MMA Warehouse is doing some sort of summer blowout sale and they are putting some big name brands on clearance. It's good until July 31st and the free shipping deal for July is still on the table as well. I would say this is a very tasty opportunity for any MMA fighter.

Unfiltered MMA Reviews

2. FromNJnoguido Blue Belt

you got any coupon codes by chance? thanks for the heads up i just found a shitload of stuff

3. ckfighter Blue Belt

Unfortunately no. MMA Warehouse usually doesn't give out codes. They just lower the price.

4. JH34PG White Belt

unfortunatly no deals on GI's

5. Stratamagnus Blue Belt

I got the Warrior Vale Tudo shorts and Manto rash guard.

6. madizm2 Brown Belt

MMAWarehouse.com ships fast, I just received my package after ordering from them a few days ago.

7. risingD Guest

they should ship at a lower price to EU instead of doing this

8. Rado Blue Belt

Agree.

It seems these days most US sellers are making money on shipping from overseas customers. Ever since the Euro has passed the Dollar it is like US sellers went "Hey, let's make some extra dough on them, they can afford it". It seems even the US postal service saw the opening when the shipping volume to Europe increased a lot (because it was cheaper to buy in the US than in Europe because of the very weak Dollar) when they seemed to blatantly raise the shipping prices to Europe while not so much within the US or to other locations of the world. The same thing with Ebay US sellers. They make a killing if you ask them to ship to Europe.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  9. Arkitekt Green Belt

*sigh* Looked through the sale items and it seems to be mostly apparel items and women's wear as usual. Their sales tend to suck if you're shopping for discount equipment but at least they have one of the best inventories around which can be a plus I suppose.

10. DI99 Brown Belt

some nice stuff there, thanks for sharin

11. ckfighter Blue Belt

True but they do have some nice shorts and rash guards on sale. Could make for some nice combos.

12. Arkitekt Green Belt

Decent selection of shorts and rashguards for sure if thats what you're shopping for. I'm personally just not in the market for those things, although, I was tempted to pick up that Manto Tokyo Rashguard. I've had my eye on lately but it's not in my size =(

13. We've never inflated our international shipping rates as they come directly from USPS and unfortunately what they charge is out of our control - but UPS/FedEx are even more expensive. Rarely you will see some companies use media mail or parcel post which are definitely cheaper, but it comes with the price of much slower delivery (weeks) and no tracking which is really fun if the package gets lost (and it happens too often with these services in our opinion).

We are working with both UPS and USPS at the moment to see if they can get a little more aggressive with their pricing and if we are successful we will pass those savings along. We are also running a $15 off $150 savings on International Shipping rates through the end of the month, so take advantage of that if you can!

Thanks for the feedback though, always appreciated.

14. Mumrik Silver Belt

And I was only tempted by the blue and white Manto rashguard :-D
    It was the only thing I wanted though so I couldn't justify the expense when I included shipping.

15. ckfighter Blue Belt

See I don't get it, how is fighterwarehouse.com able to afford free shipping on like 90% of its items?

16. A lot of people seem to believe there is a ton of money being made on international shipping when international shipping is just ridiculously expensive no matter what. It works both ways as well. I've ordered from Europe, Japan, and Thailand and have just had to suck it up and deal with the high price of shipping involved with doing international business.

17. ckfighter Blue Belt

Right, it seriously is just THAT expensive to ship something overseas. Not really anything you can do about it.

18. risingD Guest

a shop called mmapower.com located in the us ships for just 10$ to europe... why can they keep their shipping costs that low?

19. Timm S Yellow Belt

I checked that site and all they sell is clothing. It's relatively cheap to send an item that can be essentially smashed flat and put into a large envelope. That does not work with bulky boxing gloves, shin & instep guards, headguards etc.

20. risingD Guest

that' s another thing with gear etc. but for example I would like to order a pair of metal mulisha shorts and a korean zombie shirt and have to pay for an order worth 80$ something like 43$ shipping thats a little bit weird :/