Suicide attack in Shia holy city.

So if drug gang A does a hit on drug gang B that means that drug gang B are upstanding citizens.

The Kurdish independentists groups commit more terrorist acts a year than Iranian groups.

Iran is not some innocent country, but to claim its on the same level as gulf arabs is ridiculous.

It's looking that way actually. See leftists? I didn't jump the gun and say it was muzzies. amidoinitrite?

Might want to edit that. I got a warning for calling Muslims that.

1.- If its heavily promoted why is it not happening from the Shia side?

2.- Im actually asking you why it its a cobra then why it doesnt bites.

But they do bite. Both shia and Sunni engage in terrorist activities. Sunnis kidnap infidels and execute them. Shia kidnap infidels and ransom/kill them. Sunni terrorist orgs publicly take credit for acts of terror, shias keep a low profile.

Have you ever been to a Muslim country to verify that "[Muslims] hate nonmuslims"?

If not, then shut the fuck up. Iranians are FAR more friendly to Western visitors than United States citizens are to Middle Easterners.

Well the thing is, all the flag buring and chants of death to America pretty much give it away that they hate non muslims. Oh and the muslims celebrating on rooftops right after 9/11.

Well the thing is, all the flag buring and chants of death to America pretty much give it away that they hate non muslims.

This is actually an interesting topic. I've been present, in Iran, when a "death to America" chant broke out. When I realized what they were saying I was kind of shaken. Those same people, upon learning that I was American, smiled and welcomed me. It was at this time that I realized that those chants are purely political, not militaristic. "Death to America" translates to "down with American neoconservatism" more or less.

They (rightfully) hate American international policy, not the American community itself. If you visit any traveler's forum, they'll tell you how extremely friendly Iranians are to Western visitors.

Oh and the muslims celebrating on rooftops right after 9/11.

Assholes are everywhere.

But they do bite. Both shia and Sunni engage in terrorist activities. Sunnis kidnap infidels and execute them. Shia kidnap infidels and ransom/kill them. Sunni terrorist orgs publicly take credit for acts of terror, shias keep a low profile.

Weird, i put a list of terrorist attacks and Shias are nowhere to be found, you find more terrorist attacks from communists than Shiites.

Well the thing is, all the flag buring and chants of death to America pretty much give it away that they hate non muslims. Oh and the muslims celebrating on rooftops right after 9/11.

And when you have John McCain claiming to bomb Iran or Bush talking about the axis of evil and then proceeding to invade a country it named?

Celebrating on rooftops?

• 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran: Despite Iran's rocky relations with the U.S., both Iranian president Mohamed Khatami[26][27][28] and Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei condemned and denounced the attacks and the terrorists who carried out the attacks. Iranians who gathered for a soccer match in Tehran two days after the 9/11 attacks observed a moment of silence. There was also a candlelight vigil. Huge crowds attended candlelit vigils in Iran, and 60,000 spectators observed a minute's silence at Tehran's soccer stadium.[29][30]On Tuesday, September 25th, in 2001, Iran's fifth president, Mohammad Khatami meeting British Foreign Secretary, Jack Straw, said: "Iran fully understands the feelings of the Americans about the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington on September 11." He said although the American administrations had been at best indifferent about terrorist operations in Iran (since 1979), the Iranians instead felt differently and had expressed their sympathetic feelings with bereaved Americans in the tragic incidents in the two cities." He also stated that "Nations should not be punished in place of terrorists." [31] According to Radio Farda's website, in 2011, on the anniversary of the attacks, United States Department of State, published a post at its blog, in which the Department thanked Iranian people for their sympathy and stated that they would never forget Iranian people's kindness on those harsh days. This piece of news at Radio Farda's website also states that after the attacks' news was released, some Iranian citizens gathered in front of the Embassy of Switzerland in Tehran, which serves as the protecting power of the United States in Iran, to express their sympathy and some of them lit candles as a symbol of mourning. [32]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_September_11_attacks#Muslim_world_and_Middle_East

And when you have John McCain claiming to bomb Iran or Bush talking about the axis of evil and then proceeding to invade a country it named?

Celebrating on rooftops?

• 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran: Despite Iran's rocky relations with the U.S., both Iranian president Mohamed Khatami[26][27][28] and Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei condemned and denounced the attacks and the terrorists who carried out the attacks. Iranians who gathered for a soccer match in Tehran two days after the 9/11 attacks observed a moment of silence. There was also a candlelight vigil. Huge crowds attended candlelit vigils in Iran, and 60,000 spectators observed a minute's silence at Tehran's soccer stadium.[29][30]On Tuesday, September 25th, in 2001, Iran's fifth president, Mohammad Khatami meeting British Foreign Secretary, Jack Straw, said: "Iran fully understands the feelings of the Americans about the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington on September 11." He said although the American administrations had been at best indifferent about terrorist operations in Iran (since 1979), the Iranians instead felt differently and had expressed their sympathetic feelings with bereaved Americans in the tragic incidents in the two cities." He also stated that "Nations should not be punished in place of terrorists." [31] According to Radio Farda's website, in 2011, on the anniversary of the attacks, United States Department of State, published a post at its blog, in which the Department thanked Iranian people for their sympathy and stated that they would never forget Iranian people's kindness on those harsh days. This piece of news at Radio Farda's website also states that after the attacks' news was released, some Iranian citizens gathered in front of the Embassy of Switzerland in Tehran, which serves as the protecting power of the United States in Iran, to express their sympathy and some of them lit candles as a symbol of mourning. [32]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_September_11_attacks#Muslim_world_and_Middle_East

Heh, well that is nice.. Doesn't change the death to American nonsense I hear from them. They can claim to be nicer to Westerners, but anecdotes on a forum are not proof of a positive attitude.

Heh, well that is nice.. Doesn't change the death to American nonsense I hear from them. They can claim to be nicer to Westerners, but anecdotes on a forum are not proof of a positive attitude.

Iran hates American foreign policy, not America the country.

Shit... this is so fucked up..

Turns out it was just a dude who tried to evade police. Crashed into folk, 2 seriously injured last time I heard.

I might've jumped to conclusions because of the location. Right outside Centraal Station sounded worrying.

Back