Suicide attack in Shia holy city.

I'm not saying equal in frequency, but equal in ideology. Both do it for the same reason. There is no morally superior side here imo.
You're right in that the motivation is the same but you're wrong in saying no side is morally superior. Shiites started off the suicide bombing and targeting innocent people but at some point their religious leaders decided against this and so they still fight against America and Israel, they don't suicide bomb anymore and they tend to go after military and political targets.

Completely different from crashing your car into a market full of civilians or shooting up a school. Shiites are going to Syria to participate in Jihad just like Sunni's are and they wish to be martyred just like Sunni's do but look at the results. When I hear genocide & rape, it isn't by Shiite militias that our media keeps a close eye on.

Isis has never even attacked Israel either. Interesting...
Israel also has fantastic intelligence and doesn't bring in Muslims from everywhere. They would undoubtedly keep a close eye on any Palestinian who tries to get into Syria or Iraq and they probably wouldn't fail like the British, who seems to know about every terrorist, but never does anything about it. And I'm sure ISIS sympathizing websites are monitored like crazy. They also take border control seriously which is why they still control the Golan Heights, their border with Syria. It's a buffer zone so it's difficult to get into Israel via Syria.

Furthermore, ISIS territory is on the opposite side of Syria, on the border with Iraq, not on the border with Israel (Golan Heights)

So yeah, the only option for ISIS is lone wolf attacks.

There hasn't been any mass civilian casualty attacks in the UAE. You would think -with all the drugs, drinking, partying, prostitution and concentration of Western tourists and expats - ISIS and AQ would have done somethng major by now.
They don't bite the hand that feeds them, yet. Trouble is the Gulf States have to keep feeding the wolf to make it stay at bay. Once the money stops, they're in a world of hurt.

You're right in that the motivation is the same but you're wrong in saying no side is morally superior. Shiites started off the suicide bombing and targeting innocent people but at some point their religious leaders decided against this and so they still fight against America and Israel, they don't suicide bomb anymore and they tend to go after military and political targets.

Completely different from crashing your car into a market full of civilians or shooting up a school. Shiites are going to Syria to participate in Jihad just like Sunni's are and they wish to be martyred just like Sunni's do but look at the results. When I hear genocide & rape, it isn't by Shiite militias that our media keeps a close eye on.

I get all that, but they are both terrorist breeding cultures that despise the Western way of life. We can ponder which is the lesser of two evils, and you're probably right. It could be Iran at the present moment in time. But to me, it doesn't matter. A lesser evil terrorist is ultimately still a terrorist. I don't wanna be associated with them. I don't think we should attempt to romanticize either side in that conflict.

I'm not saying equal in frequency, but equal in ideology. Both do it for the same reason. There is no morally superior side here imo.

If they are equal in ideology why are they not equal in frequency considering all the resources available to Iran.

I get all that, but they are both terrorist breeding cultures that despise the Western way of life. We can ponder which is the lesser of two evils, and you're probably right. It could be Iran at the present moment in time. But to me, it doesn't matter. A lesser evil terrorist is ultimately still a terrorist. I don't wanna be associated with them. I don't think we should attempt to romanticize either side in that conflict.
You're entitled to your opinion but removing context is fucktarded and it's like saying "a criminal is a criminal" when comparing a petty thieve vs a rapist

If they are equal in ideology why are they not equal in frequency considering all the resources available to Iran.
You're entitled to your opinion but removing context is fucktarded and it's like saying "a criminal is a criminal" when comparing a petty thieve vs a rapist

@Rod1 That's a very good question, and I wouldn't be able to give you a pinpoint answer. There are differences between the structures of sunni/shia terrorist orgs. Shia orgs are usually state sponsored, and operate within governments. Sunni orgs tend to be financed by wealthy individuals more often than not and function on a less sophisticated level. You could attribute it to education too. Groups like Hezbollah were founded by guys with degrees, and over time evolved into complex political organizations that have managed to infiltrate a lot of western institutions. Sunni groups are from poorer backgrounds and are just thugs for hire.

@Undying Poster a comparison between a thief and a rapist is far different than a comparison between two schools of terrorism. A thief may not rape and a rapist may not steal, but all terrorists engage in acts of terrorism.

How did people get those brand new chevys that got blown up.

they have chevy dealerships in bagdhad?
Funny but this was actually a serious point of contention- although it seemed to have only been targeted at Toyota.

I mean how the fuck do these car companies get away with "not knowing" their trucks are being sold to hajis?

@Rod1 That's a very good question, and I wouldn't be able to give you a pinpoint answer. There are differences between the structures of sunni/shia terrorist orgs. Shia orgs are usually state sponsored, and operate within governments. Sunni orgs tend to be financed by wealthy individuals more often than not and function on a less sophisticated level. You could attribute it to education too. Groups like Hezbollah were founded by guys with degrees, and over time evolved into complex political organizations that have managed to infiltrate a lot of western institutions. Sunni groups are from poorer backgrounds and are just thugs for hire.

It was a rethorical question, to point the obvious. If there was no difference between shia and sunni terror groups. And terrorism itself is not an ideology its a tool.

Hezbollah was created with an specific purpose which was to kick out foreign forces from Lebanon and it branched out to the elimination of the State of Israel, something they failed to do. That sort of goals are usually grounded on political reality and are local for the most part.

ISIS was created following Wahabbi ideology, basically erasing centuries of Islamic theology, looking to restore a caliphate and spreading Islam to be the only world religion.

To that end both organizations have been known to target civilians, but there is literally no comparison between methods and their goals.

Funny but this was actually a serious point of contention- although it seemed to have only been targeted at Toyota.

I mean how the fuck do these car companies get away with "not knowing" their trucks are being sold to hajis?

Because they are cars? they literally can be bought anywhere and shipped elsewhere. Its not like car companies track the vehicles they sell after they sell them.

In most cases they dont even sold vehicles directly to any form of end user, but to auto dealers.

It was a rethorical question, to point the obvious. If there was no difference between shia and sunni terror groups. And terrorism itself is not an ideology its a tool.

Yes, it's a tool that's heavily promoted by ideologies of both schools. The great jihad is dependant on striking fear in ifidels.

To that end both organizations have been known to target civilians, but there is literally no comparison between methods and their goals.

That's your problem, you are trying to compare the two. You are basically writing paragraphs trying to explain to me how cobras are nicer than rattlesnakes, when I'm trying to tell you that they are both killers and you shouldn't be wasting your time trying to figure out which one is safe to romanticize.

Yes, it's a tool that's heavily promoted by ideologies of both schools. The great jihad is dependant on striking fear in ifidels.

That's your problem, you are trying to compare the two. You are basically writing paragraphs trying to explain to me how cobras are nicer than rattlesnakes, when I'm trying to tell you that they are both killers and you shouldn't be wasting your time trying to figure out which one is safe to romanticize.

1.- If its heavily promoted why is it not happening from the Shia side?

2.- Im actually asking you why it its a cobra then why it doesnt bites.

3.- Romanticize? you mean like.

gylUa.jpg

Last edited:
They don't bite the hand that feeds them, yet. Trouble is the Gulf States have to keep feeding the wolf to make it stay at bay. Once the money stops, they're in a world of hurt.
A lot of money laundering by Jihadi groups goes through Dubai / the UAE.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/jan/24/dubai-crime-money-laundering-terrorism

" To many, Jain is the latest, perhaps the biggest, example that proves the United Arab Emirates is not so much awash with vast oil wealth but built on a toxic tide of illicit cash: a place where Russian mafia and drug cartels clean their dirty cash and al‑Qaida finances terror atrocities."

Meanwhile the pro-Israel lobby and their bootlickers are constantly moaning on about Iran. Now the Trump admin is yapping about Qatar's financing of terrorism and taking the word of the Saudis and Emiratis as fact. Deliberately ignoring how much Jhadi funding the Saudis and Emiratis enable.

Looks like there's been a terror attak in Amsterdam centraal disctrict. Not confirmed yet, but "many people run over". fuck
Only video i could find searching "amsterdam terrorist attack" posted today. This one is from an hour ago and only has 83 views:

How did people get those brand new chevys that got blown up.

they have chevy dealerships in bagdhad?

I have a shirt from a Hooters in Kabul, Afghanistan. I shit you not.

So if drug gang A does a hit on drug gang B that means that drug gang B are upstanding citizens.

shias hate nonmuslims as well

don't let their infighting fool you

a great source for this is aynaz "annie" cyrus who escaped iran to the US and is now speaking against islam

Have you ever been to a Muslim country to verify that "[Muslims] hate nonmuslims"?

If not, then shut the fuck up. Iranians are FAR more friendly to Western visitors than United States citizens are to Middle Easterners.

Back