• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sugar on Apple TV

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I binged this show and this is me now after finishing it.
disgusted-appalled.gif

I don't think I got this show AT ALL.

It's like there is supposed to be a Batman-Joker dynamic between Suge and the main baddie.

Kinda weird and lame at the same time.

I quit during the first episode, really thought it was awful.

I've been meaning to google who played the granddaughter's mom who in ep1 seemed to have compromat pics where she had big boobs and handbra pics.

I've been meaning to google who played the granddaughter's mom who in ep1 seemed to have compromat pics where she had big boobs and handbra pics.
She was on the show on Fox called The Gifted

I binged this show and this is me now after finishing it.
disgusted-appalled.gif

I don't think I got this show AT ALL.

It's like there is supposed to be a Batman-Joker dynamic between Suge and the main baddie.

Kinda weird and lame at the same time.

They be the Yin and Yang

Colin Farrell career is booming again. The Penguin and this, good for him. Hope he gets nominated for an Emmy.

I missed the TV and came looking for some short cut apple deserts.....:(

According to IMDB, Natalie Alyn Lind was in only one episode, the first one. She's gots the very large boobs.

According to IMDB, Natalie Alyn Lind was in only one episode, the first one. She's gots the very large boobs.

I've been meaning to check this show on the merits of this alone.
fZQ0tE2Q_400x400.jpg

The genetics on that entire family are simply ridiculous!*

* Disclaimer: For legal reasons the views expressed on this sentence apply only to her mother and her second oldest sister.

Last edited:
Had no clue who she is.. Googled. The girl from Goldbergs.

Had no clue who she is.. Googled. The girl from Goldbergs.
I only saw the episode once and I think because of the armbra mega squishy boobs I remembered the actress's face being better than it actually was.

Back