• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Suga foot hurt himself again.

If you take a baseball bat and beat the shit out of someone for 25 minutes straight, the bat will start to break

There's thousands of fighters that don't break themselves every other time they fight sir.

And his foot is not a baseball bat, nor are his shins.
Thai fighters fight every weekend and the don't hurt themselves that much.

DURING A FIGHT SIR

What about when he broke his foot against Andre Sukomtath, or broke his hand against Kris Moutinho, and injured against Chito...and now injured again against Chito.

Yes, its a fight and people get hurt, but this kid hurts himself a fuckin lot dude.

Yes, but he is far from the only one. He just gets more attention for it, like I said.

Also, not sure why you're using all caps for that first sentence, bud. I was neither implying that all injuries should be counted, nor saying it wasn't during the fight.

O'Malley does it constantly though sir.
It happens. He still fights pretty regularly at least . See it in all sports some guys just have stronger body constitution than others. Not everyone can be like volk unfortunately and not get injured much, and when he does recover pretty quick

It happens. He still fights pretty regularly at least . See it in all sports some guys just have stronger body constitution than others. Not everyone can be like volk unfortunately and not get injured much, and when he does recover pretty quick

I know, it just seems funny to me sir.

Yes, but he is far from the only one. He just gets more attention for it, like I said.

Also, not sure why you're using all caps for that first sentence, bud. I was neither implying that all injuries should be counted, nor saying it wasn't during the fight.

It was something I found funny, its also something I felt was noticable by everyone.

It was something I found funny, its also something I felt was noticable by everyone.

To each their own, bud. Not my type of humor I guess.

But if you want to talk about fragile, what about Floyd (i know not MMA) having to change his whole style because despite his hands being wrapped and cushioned with big ol' gloves, he couldn't stop them from breaking all the time.

Last edited:
To each their own, bud. Not my type of humor I guess.

But if you want to talk about fragile, what about Floyd (i know not MMA) having to change his whole style because despite his hands being wrapped and cushioned with big all gloves, he couldn't stop them from breaking all the time.
Not "haha" funny

Sandhagen doesn't break himself every time he fights, and he's just as tall as O'Malley sir.

Your hate for this bloke is leaking out all over the place sir.

He went 5 hard rounds, defended his title, and avenged his only UFC loss.

If anything, like him or not, he has proven to be less brittle as he progresses.

It's the downside of being a good kicker. Obviously some people are built different. But every kickboxing match, every single one. Shins are fucked up from clashes, feet are fucked up from kicking: knees, shins, elbows and even sides of skulls. Every time someone checks it's straight up bone to bone impact. Do this for 25 minutes in a MMA match where theres more variables and it's a recipe for injuries after a fight. I fucked my feet up a couple of times kickboxing, once I blasted a guy who angled his elbow into my feet and I couldn't walk normally for a couple of weeks. I thought my foot was broken, It happens.

I once got checked while wearing those flimsy cloth shinguard. I had a straight up dent in my shin that I could feel for years. It evened out a bit and recovered but this shit happens all the time.

My shins are bruised right now from blasting heavy bags with body kicks, calf kicks and low kicks. This happens each time, each time it heals a bit quicker and it gets a bit harder. But most of these MMA guys aren't conditioned correctly to blast kicks for 25 minutes. Every single good kickboxer has dents in his shin.

Last edited:
He's just strategically breaking bone my bone, and slowly getting tougher <seedat>

Yea he always seems to get really banged up after fights, even those he dominates. I guess it's just genetics.

Your hate for this bloke is leaking out all over the place sir.

He went 5 hard rounds, defended his title, and avenged his only UFC loss.

If anything, like him or not, he has proven to be less brittle as he progresses.

If you read the OP sir, I say that he looked awesome the other night.
I also said I don't personally like him.

It doesn't have to leak, I have admitted not liking him a million times lol.

You've watches a lot of fights, can you think of someone that has hurt themselves as much as him?

And im talking in fights.

Back