Sucker Punching Bar Bully Gets Extended Chair Beatdown

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tubbo picks on some timid dweeb. Luckily the wonder twins come in like a tornado and dish out CTE like Oprah giving away cars.

Chairman of the board gets in extended whacks until the chair breaks.

this is so weird. they were lying in wait and suddenly spring into action.

the real victim is the lounge owner. Both groups ruined that patio area. What jerks!

Last edited:
Anyone peep the dude going to the back and slipping on some gloves? Is like he went to other dude like “first i’ll watch a little then Boom!”

Bringing back some fond ‘90s/early 2000s WWF memories there.

GvT9.gif

Last edited:
The guy who started the fight basically got KOed with one punch. The chair shots were just gravy.

this is so weird. they were lying in wait and suddenly spring into action.

Yeah the guy goes back and clearly says something to the chairman. Looks like they are planning their attack while the dude puts on some loaded gloves.

Chair was put to good use.

Tubbo picks on some timid dweeb. Luckily the wonder twins come in like a tornado and dish out CTE like Oprah giving away cars.

Chairman of the board gets in extended whacks until the chair breaks.

Gastelum @ HW!

I think I came a little when bloated Gastelum got kissed with the chair. Man what a weird way to train for a fight.

Yeah the guy goes back and clearly says something to the chairman. Looks like they are planning their attack while the dude puts on some loaded gloves.

Yeah I was thinking his KO power was coming from SAP gloves too...

The guy getting his ass kicked at first must have been so confused about why he wasn't getting helped.

Back