Sucker Punching Bar Bully Gets Extended Chair Beatdown

That asshole didn't even have the decency to blade after all those chair shots.

I always say, 'live by the sucker punch, die by the sucker punch'.

TBF that guy didnt take long getting up after all those chair shots and kicks.

Because they were scared. That's why the ambush with cheap shots.
I don't think they knew the first guy they just saw the prick beating a defenseless guy and though time to have some fun

I don't think they knew the first guy they just saw the prick beating a defenseless guy and though time to have some fun

Gonna agree with this. A way to justify sucker punching someone and repeatedly chair slamming him.

Probably helps legally, too.

My favorite part is when beard guy stops beating on the other dude, and is like "Hey gloved man, why you punch my buddy?" then he gets dropped.

One of my favourite videos on here, so cold and calculated by sucker punch dude gloving up in advance.

One of my favourite videos on here, so cold and calculated by sucker punch dude gloving up in advance.

Danny Glover really saved that dude getting his ass kicked with those sucker punches. The fat guy didn't look like he planned on stopping any time soon and fatboy's friend was backing him up so no one would intervene. You see him eyeballing all the onlookers making sure no one is gonna step in. It's why he got the initial blow instead of fatass.

Expert stealth and game planning by Glover Texiera and the Chairman.

i think there's a tighter core group plus those 2 guys.

the group huddles up and the one guy tells them to come in with a chair after he takes off on the guy's friend first.

he blasts the first guy and catches the beard guy coming in and his friend f9ollows up nicely with the chair.

guessing latin drug gang and this was a personal matter, thus the delay and group chat prior to sorting it all out

i would put forward that in those latin neighborhoods, everyone knows each other, but not everyone is part of the crew.

1 - bread walks right into the middle of the group to confront one guy and the didn't jump on him that moment = they knew him

2 - they all stand around casually (still sipping beers) while table/chair flipping violence is happening with their friend right next to them = personal

3 - beard's friend (who they also knew) standing off to side arrived w/ beard and knew he was planning to confront and fight that guy, which he did as planned

4 - group of jumped guy huddles and plans the counter attack to remove back-up man first and isolate/neutralize beard, otherwise back-up jumps in and it becomes a messy melee. that was a jail-house move which they're all no stranger to. trigger-man "casually" slides into place next to beard's back-up man and sets it off. well executed.

5 - the jumped guy rolls with a sustained beating and choking and still has the banging experience and stamina to stay composed to turn it around on beard (just extra points)

6 - they all bounce en mass when it's done

7 - personal not business - no knives, guns. just an anyday on-the-spot ass-whipping. subdued but no over the top CTE that would create extra vendetta. beard made a mess but got mopped.

JMHO. drug gang, personal squabble. probably a chick involved.

the Chairman
"I pick bigger chunks a guys like that outta my stool."

hqdefault.jpg

Back