Suarez is the female Khabib

Why would she take Tatiana down? Tatiana has zero striking, Dern would bust her up on the feet and Suarez would shoot for the takedown and get subbed. Most likely rnc or leglock.
Dern isnt a striker. She has a hard telegraphed right and that's it. She mostly liked would just get bullied against the cage

Dern isnt a striker. She has a hard telegraphed right and that's it. She mostly liked would just get bullied against the cage

Dern has better striking than Suarez. Suarez would panic wrestle and give up her back. Easy win for Dern imo.

I predict USADA ko's her before her she can get anywhere near the title.

That was about to be a 30-24
Nope only 10-8 was esparza 10-8 round 1...

DmnnGhlUUAAmbV-.jpg:large

Yeah, difference is Suarez finished the fight.
fair point. part of me thinks Khabib is less concerned with finishing than with inflicting physical and emotional stress on his opponents and if there is a finish it's a bonus.

fair point. part of me thinks Khabib is less concerned with finishing than with inflicting physical and emotional stress on his opponents and if there is a finish it's a bonus.
Yeah, part of me thinks Khabib is full of crap when he says that

I thought the same thing...but I didn't say it because it sounded ghey in my head.

Yeah, part of me thinks Khabib is full of crap when he says that
ha! nice. part of me does too honestly. but just imagine for a moment that he's not. that's the part that scares me.

No cause she actually finished the fight.

Suarez looks like August Ames.

Kr2mFAIx_400x400.jpg

1163352.jpg

Back