Suarez is the female Khabib

giphy.gif

The chest hair is messing with me bro

Yeah, the belt will be hers sometime in 2019.

No comparison.

Suarez finishes way more fights than Khabib.

Dern subs her fairly easily. I’d put money on it.
I bet that Dern would lose a decision, she isn't taking Suarez down and isn't winning the striking. She would get beat up against the fence imo, Suarez is much stronger. But, Dern has to make 115 lmao

Holy Santa Clause Shit, that was a classic Khabib beating kinda performance.
Suarez Future Champ Comfirmed.
Absolutely was Khabib-101. Bodylocks, GNP, and even that knee trap mount thing Khabib loves to do. I half expected her to whip out a papakha for the after fight interview.

JJ would of tapped early in the first if she'd been fighting Tatiana.

Absolutely was Khabib-101. Bodylocks, GNP, and even that knee trap mount thing Khabib loves to do. I half expected her to whip out a papakha for the after fight interview.
Yeah, difference is Suarez finished the fight.

I bet that Dern would lose a decision, she isn't taking Suarez down and isn't winning the striking. She would get beat up against the fence imo, Suarez is much stronger. But, Dern has to make 115 lmao

Why would she take Tatiana down? Tatiana has zero striking, Dern would bust her up on the feet and Suarez would shoot for the takedown and get subbed. Most likely rnc or leglock.

I actually don't think that is fair. Tatiana is a giant in her division and it gives her a huge advantage.

Khabib doesn't have a crazy height or reach advantage like she does

he has the hardest weight cut in the top 10.

clearly he has some sort of weight/size/strength advantage going on.

Didn't watch the fight. Would she be able to take the likes of Joanna, Andrade and Claudia down?

Holy Santa Clause Shit, that was a classic Khabib beating kinda performance.

Suarez Future Champ Comfirmed.

I hope all the conor fans were watching this cause the same thing khabib will do to conor.

She's legit af. If she can develop an average striking game to keep the top girls honest, she will dominate.

Actually, it's wmma. She'll just dominate with her pace and grappling regardless. They won't be able to stop that.

Glad you added that second paragraph as I was about to correct you. She needs to learn nothing else to run through the women in the division, especially Thug Rose. I pray the odds are close so I can make a boatload of money.

he has the hardest weight cut in the top 10.

clearly he has some sort of weight/size/strength advantage going on.
Yeah... I know.

Thats why I said he doesn't have the height and reach advantage that Suarez has. I didn't mention weight

giphy.gif

Back