Stylebender vs The Moose

Moose would’ve washed out of the top 5 in UFC a long time ago if he didn’t go to Bellator.

Moose fan but Izzy is all wrong for him his style is exactly what Moose doesn't do well with

Izzy flattens him. If Hall flattens Moose then so does Izzy

People need to yamero with the gegard hype. It's crazy. He's well rounded but always gets beaten with each step up in competition. His only win at that level being Weidman, which is questionable because he hasn't been the same since rockhold and romero. Plus it doesn't help that he plods forward. Would still watch. Doubt he can take and hold adesanya down though.

How can you say someone is 'always gets beaten with each step up in competition' when he only has been beaten a couple of times in like 60 fights.

Lawal isnt a step up in competition if you allready fought and beat Manhoef, Jacare, Hunt, Sobral.
You can count Machida as one.
He lost to Jacare but he also beat him, so that doesnt count
Hall isnt a step up.
Its hard to say if Lovato jr is a step up since he hasnt fought big names besides Gegard.

Moose couldn't deal with Machida let alone Whittaker. Its a bad style matchup due to his inability to get a jab off on blitzers.

Machida and Whittaker are two totally different fighters. I don’t think Whittaker is a bad style matchup for Moose. In fact I think the opposite, moose is bad for Whittaker.

Moose is starting to slip.He's 35 and natty and you're starting to see his speed and reflexes diminish.
In his prime, him and Izzy would be awesome (not anymore). Stylistically, Izzy is a tough matchup for him.

How can you say someone is 'always gets beaten with each step up in competition' when he only has been beaten a couple of times in like 60 fights.

Lawal isnt a step up in competition if you allready fought and beat Manhoef, Jacare, Hunt, Sobral.
You can count Machida as one.
He lost to Jacare but he also beat him, so that doesnt count
Hall isnt a step up.
Its hard to say if Lovato jr is a step up since he hasnt fought big names besides Gegard.
Ion know man, i mean look at whittaker or Romero's resumes. Gegard's one is lacking in comparison.

Izzy, Romero, Whittaker, Costa and Cannonier wrecks Moose. Hell, even Till would be a problem for his overrated ass.

Not a prime moose. AJ himself dodge moose before

Izzy, Romero, Whittaker, Costa and Cannonier wrecks Moose. Hell, even Till would be a problem for his overrated ass.

LOL @ Costa and Canonier. Double LOL @ Till

but you were one of the dorks that thought Costa would beat Izzy so i cant blame you for listing him

Yoel is def his toughest fight. At this point Whittaker and Izzy prolly beat him too but hes past it now

Mousasi take Izzy down and TKO him in the second or third round.

I think Izzy would outpoint him in a boring fight in which he would avoid the takedowns. But its pretty tight

Gegard is not as good as he used to be. But there is no way in hell he does worse than old man Anderson.

Mousasi is past his prime. His striking has regressed quite a bit and even he knows it.

I think Adesanya picks him apart at this point. But Gegard is still top 10 and maybe even top 5.

Moose fan but Izzy is all wrong for him his style is exactly what Moose doesn't do well with

Mousasi A+ orthodox style is to much for izzy.

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

I think moose only chance is to get a few takedown abd mix it up, adesanya would be favourite but it's very dumb to think he can ko mousse

Mousasi has more KO's than Israel has fights LMAO <45>

Moose by gnp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back