Stylebender vs The Moose

Moose is a slow plodding, old school guy with a good jab and decent top game thats pretty much it. Israel is longer, faster and has far better movement, he’ll see the jab coming from miles away and counter him with big hooks every time. Probably KO round 3.

i lost brain cells reading youre dogshit opinion
Who in the top 5 does he beat? Romero? Jacare? Adesanya? Costa? Whittaker? He went life and death with the ghost of Lyoto Machida fight before last and lost to 40 year old lovato

Hopefully Moose made a lot of money with Bellator because his actual fighting career has been bit of waste ever since he left. His best wins are ww's and 40 year old Machida by split decision. And wasn't he supposed to get kickboxing fights as well?

Mous qill try to wrestle and get stuffed then finished on the feet within 3 rounds

Mousssi wouldn’t be top 5 in the UFC
People need to yamero with the gegard hype. It's crazy. He's well rounded but always gets beaten with each step up in competition. His only win at that level being Weidman, which is questionable because he hasn't been the same since rockhold and romero. Plus it doesn't help that he plods forward. Would still watch. Doubt he can take and hold adesanya down though.

I love Moose but his path to a win is much harder than Izzy's and I'm not sure he has it in him at this stage in his career.

They shouldn't have let Moose go. When there's lack of contenders he's always a solid option. Consistent. If you go against him it's likely gonna be a hard fight. Even for Adesanya. Mousasi is a competent pro-level kickboxer himself as well, but also has good takedowns, a dangerous top game and good BJJ as well. He's durable and defends well everywhere so it would likely go the distance.

Of course favor Ade to win, but it wouldn't be easy. Maybe the UFC could bring Mousasi back. This match is awesome.

Look, I like Mousasi but the dude lost the striking to Lima

Adesanya is harder to take down than Lima and also a better striker

Mousasi was scared to stand with a welterweight... wtf... I turned it off after the first round...

Moose fights like someone who just wants a paycheck which is why he lost to Lovato. Stylebender picks him apart at range

Izzy out striking a fat mexican and an unspecialzed aussie and some drunk brawling brazilian and all of a sudden he's got great striking lmao

Mousasi probably wins a boring decision, Izzy was afraid to use his reach on Romero

Not much love for the Mousasi around here...

WAR SASSY MOOSE!

Back