Stylebender busted for fake watch

People really give a fuck about this?

If he got away with a $5 watch and gained a bunch of fucking moronic followers because of it - then hes laughing all the way to the bank.

Whoever posted that is a serious :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Pretty much. If anything, he's smart to not waste his money of full priced real apparel like that considering a watch serves almost absolutely no functional purpose in 2019.

Lol, the guy said it was fake and the little girls itt are still going on like he was trying to pretend it’s real

People on here are so miserable it’s ridiculous

Damn, world champ and can't even afford an Invicta, I hope my son plays baseball or something instead of getting into MMA.
Wearing a fake Rolex doesn’t mean you can’t afford an invicta, and I’m not sure it’s even worse....

Wearing a fake Rolex doesn’t mean you can’t afford an invicta, and I’m not sure it’s even worse....
It’s always better to wear no watch than a fake watch so yes an invicta is (marginally) better

Pawn Shops can barely/sometimes not tell a Rolex fake anymore.

It's fitting, since he's a $5 ripoff Jon Jones.

Anyone who thinks a good watch serves no purpose in 2019 needs to get out more.

this thread was too real so it got moved lol

Don't you guys know most these guys who wear bling fake it 'til they make it and really have the big bucks? It's like not even a surprise to me.

Let me guess, just t-shirt and jeans for you?

<{cruzshake}>
Haha. To each their own. But I have enough going for me that I don’t need a watch to make me interesting or attractive. But if that works for some I understand. I just know it doesn’t serve a function in my life.

Rolex's are over priced for the most part, and a good fake still isn't that cheap, you're still looking at $300-1000+ for a decent fake. Not that big into watches, but I know a lot of guys that have legit 50k+ watches and still like to buy reps of over priced pieces, or pieces to travel/party/do sports with. Some of the fakes are pretty indistinguishable unless you look at the movement.

Most of these "fake busters" are broke ass jealous dudes that could never afford the real thing themselves, just like yeezy busta. Rocking a fake jeweled watch is more respectable than a fake plain jane. At least Stylebender admitted to it being fake, most big name rappers are wearing fake jewelry that is extremely obvious.

Wearing a fake luxury watch does say a lot about you as a person. Pretty fucking embarrassing.
Are you fucking serious? You judge a person on a personal level by what kind of watch they wear?

This place is pathetic with their TMZ level outrage.

It’s always better to wear no watch than a fake watch so yes an invicta is (marginally) better
Can’t say I agree. At least with a Rolex. Fake Rolex are everywhere and hard to differentiate often. A fake Patek or AP etc would be worse.

Rolex's are over priced for the most part, and a good fake still isn't that cheap, you're still looking at $300-1000+ for a decent fake. Not that big into watches, but I know a lot of guys that have legit 50k+ watches and still like to buy reps of over priced pieces, or pieces to travel/party/do sports with. Some of the fakes are pretty indistinguishable unless you look at the movement.

Most of these "fake busters" are broke ass jealous dudes that could never afford the real thing themselves, just like yeezy busta. Rocking a fake jeweled watch is more respectable than a fake plain jane. At least Stylebender admitted to it being fake, most big name rappers are wearing fake jewelry that is extremely obvious.
This is true. I know people who have real collections and still wear fakes as a beater instead of an invicta for example.

Back