Stylebender busted for fake watch

Are you fucking serious? You judge a person on a personal level by what kind of watch they wear?

This place is pathetic with their TMZ level outrage.
Don't be so fucking daft. There's obviously a difference between judging people based on the kind of watch they wear and whether they're trying to come across as something they're not. Wearing a cheap Mickey Mouse watch wouldn't be embarrassing. It's honest. Wearing a fake Rolex obviously is, though. It screams "I'm pathetic." It makes you look fake. And nobody respects a fake person.

This is true. I know people who have real collections and still wear fakes as a beater instead of an invicta for example.
No one with real watches will wear fake watches come on now

Don't be so fucking daft. There's obviously a difference between judging people based on the kind of watch they wear and whether they're trying to come across as something they're not. Wearing a cheap Mickey Mouse watch wouldn't be embarrassing. It's honest. Wearing a fake Rolex obviously is, though. It screams "I'm pathetic." It makes you look fake. And nobody respects a fake person.
Some people actually invest in a good fake. It’s not “cheap”. And they enjoy looking at it. And knowing it’s decent quality. That didn’t cost 20k (depending on the watch).

I only have real watches but I know people who have fakes and whatever. I wont judge them too harshly. Just like I won’t judge the fake LV bag. It probably makes more sense than the real thing (unless it’s a guy).

People with money, you might have seen some

Most high end auto watches have the movement made in the same factory in Switzerland. A lot of people don't know that. Buy a Shinola if you need to wear a time piece on your wrist...American made and excellent quality.

That said, most people nowadays like smart watches because they can pull up email, texts, track their steps in a day...have it be more functional than simply telling time and/or date.

I spend my disposable income on fun shit. Like this:
If you catch someone lying and you don’t call them out on it you’re a bitch

What if Isreal was joking? Like "Interim Rolex" meaning his watch is like his belt, it's fake?

And with real watches vs. fake...to each their own. Smart watches have taken over in the past couple of years, I bet luxury watch sales have dropped dramatically over the past few years. Phones are more accurate time pieces.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back