Stuttgart, Germany Riots (Saturday)

People have had it world wide with being hassled by police over nonsense

At this point if no ones being raped robbed or murdered cops should step the fuck off

Its not their fault elected officials used them as pawns to appear tough om crime and turned cops into nanny state revenue collectors but thats where were at

People have had it world wide with being hassled by police over nonsense

At this point if no ones being raped robbed or murdered cops should step the fuck off

Its not their fault elected officials used them as pawns to appear tough om crime and turned cops into nanny state revenue collectors but thats where were at

that would be cool if they would riot over the grooming gangs

Two pretty stupid comments to kick it off, this is going well.

This is the city closest to where I live, and I have to say, it's certainly crazy to have this happen here of all places.

No, there certainly is no problem with police brutality here. There's not even a problem with crime. 635k inhabitants, 2 murders in 2018. To calibrate, OKC has a similar size and had 93 murders in 2017.

We did have the sword attack in daylight last year, but you still get the picture.

The city is home to Daimler, and Bosch and Porsche are also headquartered nearby. In other words, it's not a posh city, but by German standards, there is a high quality of living, low crime rate, and was considered benchmark regarding integration of other nationalities.

Even our "problem areas", I mean, a nationally known comedian once said that what we consider a ghetto here would be considered upper middle class in Cologne.

It looks like it was mainly young people with a migration background who were at the forefront of the riots," says Hans-Jürgen Kirstein (54), head of the GdP (police Union, JDragon) .

Police deputy Thomas Berger announced yesterday: Of 24 arrested, 12 were Germans, three with migration background. The other half came from Bosnia, Portugal, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other countries. They are "from the party scene", which has been boasting about aggressive behaviour against the police in social media for weeks.

A video shows rioters in the city centre shouting "Allahu Akbar! Eyewitnesses confirm the calls to BILD.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Probably a bunch of jobless under 25 year old bums that kicked this off.

I see, they learned from american leftists

"Videos filmed by youths on the anarchic front lines were shared widely on social media, some with rap music accompaniments."

Oh sweet God, not the rap music. RIP Germany . . . we didn't even get to nuke ya.

"Videos filmed by youths on the anarchic front lines were shared widely on social media, some with rap music accompaniments."

Oh sweet God, not the rap music. RIP Germany . . . we didn't even get to nuke ya.

like videos for athletes, but with looting highlights?

@JDragon Good summary! And surprised the police really talked about the background of these "kids" which is quite uncommon these days. I have family living near S and if I'm in the city for a football match or anything and you are out and about afterwards on a Saturday night in the city centre it's pretty clear to guess which folks were involved and started this. Let's keep it that way without getting in some trouble.

Gonna be interesting to see if some politicians or media trying to blame the police (as always) in some way within the next few days, which would be beyond retarded (again). You get used to it over here.

To say people from the "Party Scene" as the official version is not bad though <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back