Stupid sh*t you've cried about.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess you can call this a 'Should I throw away my man card?' thread.

I don't get emotional about much. It comes from being a student of history and always figuring that someone else has had it much worse than myself and they were able to make it through it without crying a single tier, why can't I?

Then this morning something hit me out of left field. There's a model I've followed on twitter for three years, she follows me, and we've DMed pretty often. We've never met, just chat back and forth.

I've never pitched the idea of meeting up in person, for multiple reasons. We were twitter friends and that's it.

She's not ultra-popular, just has acouple ten thousand followers, but I always thought she had a unique look to her, but not mainstream-popular look. This led to difficulty to her finding work in the modeling industry. I've DMed her about it in the last month multiple times about agents and companies being assholes, and asking if she's alright because she seemed very very stressed about her modeling career coming to an end, and she had no idea what she was going to do next. But she seemed happy about one modeling job she had lined up, possibly her final one, last week.

So, this morning I hadn't heard from her in eight days, so I checked my DMs and found nothing from her. Checked out her twitter profile and she hadn't posted anything for a week, which is very very unlike her. Then I checked her last tweet, which had several responses like...

...Suicide Hotline (***) ***-**** Call if you need help!...
...R.I.P...
...I'll Miss You...

Apparently, she killed herself five days ago.

From what I gathered, she went to the modeling gig and they turned her away after they saw some flaws with her body. She always had insecurity, and trouble finding jobs, because of some discoloration of the skin on her shoulder.
She left the modeling location in tiers, and committed suicide.

Her final tweet was a video of her acting incoherent and in the last few seconds she said "help me."

And now, I'm wondering why I've only got two hours sleep in the last eight hours, crying my eyes out so much my pillow is soaked, and all because of a girl I never met killed herself.

Probably because of the way she said 'help me.' I only watched it once but it replays in my head, over and over.

And now I have to get up and go to work in 45 minutes.

So, what stupid shit have you guys cried about?

Planet of the apes got me.

DONT HURT THOSE APES YOU STUPID HUMANS

Still haven't finished it

I wouldn't call that a stupid reason.

Was 19 and a future criminal but at that point was still only a bum with random acts of criminality but no organized crime yet

Anyway my mother got a call that i was passed out in a park in front of a church with vodka bottle in left hand and knife in the other (i probably grabbed it in case someone tries to rob me)

She comes flying in to park wakes me up and starts crying then i start crying for some unknown reason.

And thats the last time i cried, still dunno why i cried.

Movies, mostly. It's creeping into television, I'm sorry to say.

i was watching this show on netflix a couple days ago, and this guys young son goes missing. i just had a baby boy in march and i started thinking how i would feel if that happened to him and i started tearing up

:(:oops:

I don't think that's a stupid thing to cry about. It's a tragedy, they can bring tears.

I lost both of my parents, and then my brother at a much too young age, within a span of about 6 years. Since then I find myself getting very choked up at odd times, especially anything involving family. I have 3 kids and whenever they do something cool I find myself thinking about how my parents or their uncle would have loved to see it/hear about it, then begin to lose it. Over some really stupid shit sometimes. Like my kid will get a hit at his baseball game, then I start bawling...

I don't get emotional about much. It comes from being a student of history and always figuring that someone else has had it much worse than myself and they were able to make it through it without crying a single tier, why can't I?

Then this morning something hit me out of left field. There's a model I've followed on twitter for three years, she follows me, and we've DMed pretty often. We've never met, just chat back and forth.

I've never pitched the idea of meeting up in person, for multiple reasons. We were twitter friends and that's it.

She's not ultra-popular, just has acouple ten thousand followers, but I always thought she had a unique look to her, but not mainstream-popular look. This led to difficulty to her finding work in the modeling industry. I've DMed her about it in the last month multiple times about agents and companies being assholes, and asking if she's alright because she seemed very very stressed about her modeling career coming to an end, and she had no idea what she was going to do next. But she seemed happy about one modeling job she had lined up, possibly her final one, last week.

So, this morning I hadn't heard from her in eight days, so I checked my DMs and found nothing from her. Checked out her twitter profile and she hadn't posted anything for a week, which is very very unlike her. Then I checked her last tweet, which had several responses like...

...R.I.P...
...I'll Miss You...

From what I gathered, she went to the modeling gig and they turned her away after they saw some flaws with her body. She always had insecurity, and trouble finding jobs, because of some discoloration of the skin on her shoulder.

Her final tweet was a video of her acting incoherent and in the last few seconds she said "help me."

And now, I'm wondering why I've only got two hours sleep in the last eight hours, crying my eyes out so much my pillow is soaked, and all because of a girl I never met killed herself.

Probably because of the way she said 'help me.' I only watched it once but it replays in my head, over and over.

<{dayum}>

I cried when my divorce started, as I still loved the worthless fucking she-bitch.

Now when I think about I cry tears of joy.

There are a few songs that get me a bit teary every time I hear them, most of which relate to events in my life so I get those but I’ve got no idea why Suspicious Minds (only the Elvis version) makes my cry whenever I hear it.

Was parking my car at work one day when it came on the radio, ended up being about half an hour late having sat in my car until I’d got myself together...

I was reading Uncle Tom's Cabin about a year ago and the little blond girl dies from a disease and tears came out of my eyes. I wasn't wailing crying but more tears came out then should have. Tom loved that little girl. Shortly after that the family had struggles and has to sell Tom.

Crying over a suicide isn't stupid bro. That's a sad story. I legit cried once because my car window wouldn't close properly and it was raining really hard (tbf I had to drive like 3 hours in that shit)

...R.I.P...
...I'll Miss You...

When I lost my fucking wallet , my dad gave me that Wallett , I've had it for 14 years , also I was dreading getting a new ID, License, and bank cards. Combo of sentimental Value and a goddamn pain in the ass.

Was playing God of war. If you don't know it's basically a father son adventure story. Shit gets pretty emotional and during one scene when the father\son really go at it shit hit me hard. I didn't cry but my eyes were watering up.

I cried at the end of EastBound and Down. Seeing Kenny's happy ending killed me. I started Bawling out.

I haven't cried since I was like 10 and told my grandma was going to die from cancer...

Back