Stupid Question, are their facial exercises that improves expressions?

gizmo J

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to be a Actor or YouTuber in the future, the thing is I usually go about my daily life with a "blank" expression, and when I try to make certain dramatic facial expressions I just look ridiculous.

When I watch series such as Breaking Bad I am amazed in how well Actors can make such complicated expressions.

I think my facial muscles are just "weak" so I was wondering are their certain exercises I should do that would improve my ability to make more complicated expressions?

Yes Fabricio Werdum trains them all the time and he's the heavyweight champion.

I want to be a Actor or YouTuber in the future, the thing is I usually go about my daily life with a "blank" expression, and when I try to make certain dramatic facial expressions I just look ridiculous.

When I watch series such as Breaking Bad I am amazed in how well Actors can make such complicated expressions.

I think my facial muscles are just "weak" so I was wondering are their certain exercises I should do that would improve my ability to make more complicated expressions?

i'm an actor for disney try to find local theature groups in your area or drama and ask the teacher for tips if you can join in the practices ect

i'm an actor for real life try to find local jobs in your area or meet with women and ask your parents for tips on how to get a life if you can join in the practices of the other grown ups etc

Ir you are asking this on sherdog, you won't be an actor.

No idea why you're asking this on Sherdog...

But, anyways, practicing your facial expressions and emotions in front of a mirror is a real thing.

Do it.

1179293_o.gif
01awkward_chuckstaring.gif

Do this for 3 sets of 10 every other day:

fabricio-werdum-ufc-188-postfight-2.jpg

???

profit!

When I wa alike 10 I was in the local newspaper for a solar eclipse thing.....I looked absolutely stupid. I've kept hat look my whole life and been quite successful.

Face down in sand, make 10 expression a time for sets.

Profit.

I get told my neutral expression make me look like a serial killer

So you're doing better than me TS. I have the male version of Resting Bitch Face

i'm an actor for real life try to find local jobs in your area or meet with women and ask your parents for tips on how to get a life if you can join in the practices of the other grown ups etc

an actor for real life huh

You gots the "bitch face" dude and it's a typical symptom of ADHD. My slack facial expressions have caused me untold grief in the way people perceived me.

Sing songs in the mirror.

Play saxophone or trumpet it'll tighten up your ambiture.

Do pushups with your lips.

Chew lots of gum.

Get a job where you talk all day. Like at a call center.

Have convos with real people face to face.

I get told my neutral expression make me look like a serial killer

So you're doing better than me TS. I have the male version of Resting Bitch Face

I've been told my whole life that my neutral expression makes me look pissed off all the time. I hate hearing that, but I guess there's little I can do about it. So, I know where you're coming from.

I've been told my whole life that my neutral expression makes me look pissed off all the time. I hate hearing that, but I guess there's little I can do about it. So, I know where you're coming from.

Yeah. I thought the constant "Are you mad?" and "What's wrong?" Out of nowhere was just a mom being a mom, but then I went to college and they told me that I do indeed do look pissed whenever I'm just bored or not engaged. Then one girl said it looked like a serial killer, and it stuck for four years

Almost avoided it continuing, then started watching Dexter with a girl here and apparently I look a bit like Michael C Hall...

Back