Stupid Life Articles Written by Stupid Women in their 20's (*some in 30's)

What was so bad about that article? Didn't seem that dumb really, especially compared to the ones already posted in here. Shit, I would even wanna date a guy like that tbh.

The premise is a joke

Men are simple, it's women that want complicated

What was so bad about that article? Didn't seem that dumb really, especially compared to the ones already posted in here. Shit, I would even wanna date a guy like that tbh.

The vast majority of guys are most of those things on that list

Men like will things, men don't play games, men stay out of drama and their own thing

It's pretty ridiculous list because she can walk outside and literally bump into any guy that would fulfill at least 20 or more of those things

Depressed,lonely and loose in the moral department.

Insecurity breeds promiscuity, and thank god for that.

The worst part is when 2 women post completely contradictory lists of what's best.

I see a lot of these articles popping up from female writers in their mid 20's giving "Sage" life advice. They're all horrible.

I shall update this thread as I see them

I've been seeing this a lot from people in general. The new thing is getting in front of a camera and telling everyone how to live life.

There worst one was this video about technology and social media. This guy basically raps about how the internet and smart phones etc. are so evil and ruining us. It's easy to sit here and make a negative list about technology but I can give you a list much bigger of all the positives. It's all about how you use it.

There worst one was this video about technology and social media. This guy basically raps about how the internet and smart phones etc. are so evil and ruining us.
That is funny like this is funny:

Back