Stupid Life Articles Written by Stupid Women in their 20's (*some in 30's)

Another feminist i'm sure. Gotta love them.

Another feminist i'm sure. Gotta love them.

I see a lot of these articles popping up from female writers in their mid 20's giving "Sage" life advice. They're all horrible.

I shall update this thread as I see them

Why dot people just accept the fact that women are annoying. And the only reason more men don't let them know it is because we wanna bang them.

Will have to check back. There isn't any women in their 20's that should be giving advice.

If the list include try being a slut at least once then it's all good.

Huh. Thought this was going to be about a femimayberry you'd found.

they have an opinion, but rather than keep it to themselves or their ''elitist group'' they have to shove it down everyone elses throat, and you know why, cos im a man and shes a woman, and its all my fault !!!!!!!!

I have a friend on facebook that I don't talk to. She is definitely a feminist and she is posting these same type of articles from Elite Daily. Curiosity got the best of me and I ended up reading a few of them. They were full of horrible advice just like the article you posted. Girls in their 20's may share interests a lot of the times and may have similar perspectives of how they should be living their lives so these articles written by these young girls align with their views and hence they must think "wow, that is what I am talking about. Great fucking advice" and pass it on.

"working on our next great idea were some of our most productive nights yet" says the person bitching about sleep but has to binge eat at 4 am. Yet her most productive idea is a shitty life advice article.

http://www.xojane.com/sex/i-cheated-with-my-ex

This one popped up on my FB tonight. Thought it fit here.

This came as a suggestion
http://www.xojane.com/issues/fat-shaming-train-bully

I Stood Up to a Fat-Shaming Bully on a Train Because I'm Tired of Fighting for the Right to Exist

MTI3NDE2MjA0NjM2NzU1MjE4.jpg

It's been three days now since that blue-sweatered bully got off the train and I've been thinking about that interaction almost nonstop. As a 5'8", 350-pound woman with blue-streaked hair, and, as I'm told, a "big personality," I don't move through the world quietly. As such, I've gotten used to comments, stares, and even the occasional bit of physical violence. These days, it takes quite a bit to get me truly riled up in a way I can

Back