• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Stunning and Brave Woman Wins (off brand small contest) Miss Alabama

It's not really fair. You can't have Superheavyweights competing against flyweights.

Yeah, there are weight classes for a reason.

But kudos, the no name contest is now international news.

I think you just couldn't resist white knighting this couch of a woman
And turning this political with a little uncalled for "the right hates women". Some accounts here are so over the top they must be bots.

LOL.

If it were up to you clowns, procreation would be banned. You guys are always crying because biological men don't want to try and make babies with men who transitioned into women.

Procreation should be banned for conservatives but you chimps already have low birth rates
and being replaced.

So, I do 'get' the plus sized thing and I do think curvy women should be promoted as much as slim women.

But this not plus sized, is it?

This is obesity. This is someone who is physically very unfit, unwell and probably isn't going to live beyond 45 at this rate - that should be called what it is. Gluttony. Not plus sized and certainly not attractive in the slightest.

No one hates women more than liberals who want to put autogynephilic tranny perverts in women's spaces.

It's quite interesting that all these people that couldn't care less about women's sports are all of the sudden such activists. Just be real and admit to being against people living in a way that has zero impact on your life.
Most of you chuds don’t even care about women let alone women’s sports, they paid badly and don’t do the rating that men do. Our misogynistic culture has always shit on women's sports and has never paid women athletes what they deserve, but you want me to believe trans women are somehow a threat to women's sports..

It's quite interesting that all these people that couldn't care less about women's sports are all of the sudden such activists. Just be real and admit to being against people living in a way that has zero impact on your life.
Most of you chuds don’t even care about women let alone women’s sports, they paid badly and don’t do the rating that men do. Our misogynistic culture has always shit on women's sports and has never paid women athletes what they deserve, but you want me to believe trans women are somehow a threat to women's sports..
people watch what they like.

If it's misogynistic not to watch women's sports, then what's going on with the 50+% of the population that are female? Are they misogynistic as well?

The WNBA has never turned a profit and losses roughly 10 million a year... where is the money that these women athletes "deserve" supposed to come from?

Let's be honest. This woman is more representative of females in Alabama. I think Alabama is ranked 1-3 in obesity in America.

It drives me crazy when I see beauty pageants and the women don't look like they are from the area.

Why do you really care anyway? It’s a beauty pageant? For Miss Alabama? When’s the last time you gave a damn thing about Alabama?
put your hatred for this young lady aside. Good for her reach those dreams.
Why do you really care so much what random people on the net care about?

Let's be honest. This woman is more representative of females in Alabama. I think Alabama is ranked 1-3 in obesity in America.

It drives me crazy when I see beauty pageants and the women don't look like they are from the area.
I got the impression the pageant was to award the woman who resembled the shape of Alabama the closest

And they wonder why fertility rates are falling and incels are on the rise in the West

right wingers will use every chance they get to shit on women.
Why do you really care anyway? It’s a beauty pageant? For Miss Alabama? When’s the last time you gave a damn thing about Alabama?
put your hatred for this young lady aside. Good for her reach those dreams.
Yet "Left Wingers" are fighting to have men compete in womens sports....so save that queen crap
And Reach for her Dreams.....That Human Crisco can can't reach her toes let alone her dreams.

Lets see...

A fat chick winning some shitty pageant nobody cares about

OR

Healthcare being gutted

Yeah, Republicans are still infinitely worse
Healthcare got gutted during the "Affordable Care Act"....I had awesome low cost health insurance that I choose and liked but lost that plan like I was promised I wouldn't.

If it's misogynistic not to watch women's sports, then what's going on with the 50+% of the population that are female? Are they misogynistic as well?

Women are encouraged to breastfeed and stay in kitchen to prepare dinner for Christian husband not watch sports and drink beers until they pass out from fun.

Women are encouraged to breastfeed and stay in kitchen to prepare dinner for Christian husband not watch sports and drink beers until they pass out from fun.
It's the 2020s, people have TVs in a kitchen.... women watch plenty, just not much sport

What's wrong with breastfeeding? You fuckin weirdo.

Back