Stunning 21 yo girl plunges to her death at notorious cliff-top selfie spot in Australia

not angry just wondering who, what, thought it was a great idea for females to have Groucho Marx eyebrows.

Just seems odd that this would be a fashion trend of recent years.

Thick eyebrows on a gal are

<{1-17}><{1-8}><{cruzshake}>

No matter how great the rest of the package is.
Yeah man I was just using your post as an excuse to post that uncle Leo picture. Lol.

Do we need another example as to why social media is downfall of society?

Some people think they are invincible. It happens at the Grand Canyon and it happens here at Sunset Cliffs.

People are out of their god damn minds. Forgot all that noise, jumping off cliffs and whatnot. I’ve never understood thrill-seekers. When something goes fatally wrong then they say “well, they did what they loved...” Yea, no, find something else you “love”.

I'm a thrill seeker. or adrenaline junkie or whatever you want to call it.

I try not to be stupid about it. I was stupid about it in my younger days far too often.

I've skydived, bungee jumped, white water rafted, rock climbed, driven race cars and on and on.

Thrill seekers were actually an evolutionary necessity in successful emerging societies. Societies need that person willing to go out into the unknown and into potential danger to look for new lands.

I watched a Nova Science show that said without a certain percent always willing to take those risks we would have never discovered new lands. Everyone would choose the safety of staying home. They actually showed on the show, how people identified as thrill seekers had a much lower adrenaline response to things. So something like a roller coaster that might terrify a normal person bored them (that is me). Because of that they went through life not feeling thrills or adrenaline and that is what pushes them to seek bigger thrills, to experience the feelings others feel, from more normal activities.

People can’t live in the moment anymore, there is a constant need to record it.

I am making my descent attempt this Saturday at the Grand Canyon, weather willing.

I'll grab you some selfies.
Just don't stand on any ledges and walk around not paying attention to where the end of it is. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

tenor.gif

She's not "stunning" btw. She has a selfie head, but I'm starting to get sick of those. There is more to being hot than having a big face look. She looks plastic as hell, and has a weird body, to be honest. That's not a great body.. Or a "stunning" face.
Lol @ the guy who's willing to impregnate anything with a vag and a pulse suddenly getting picky over women's looks

Lol @ the guy who's willing to impregnate anything with a vag and a pulse suddenly getting picky over women's looks
It may add to your enjoyment that I'm on my first 2 month dry spell in 19 years lol.

I only impregnate women I enjoy having sex with, who seem to want me to impregnate them.

Just don't stand on any ledges and walk around not paying attention to where the end of it is. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

tenor.gif

My wife would literally have a fucking aneurysm over that lol

just looking at this photo is distressing. im gonna go have a panic attack lmao
No kidding, I fucking hate heights. I get woozy just looking at pics of those Daredevil fucks taking pics on ledges of super tall buildings.

24selfie8.jpg

No kidding, I fucking hate heights. I get woozy just looking at pics of those Daredevil fucks taking pics on ledges of super tall buildings.

24selfie8.jpg
Idiot.

tenor.gif
my anus puckered at this gif the stratosphere jump in vegas made me nervous when I was up there for the view and it looked less high than this.

24selfie8.jpg

Heights don't bother me, but that's just stupid. One little misstep, one sudden gust of wind, one small bout of vertigo , and in the immortal words of Michael Goldberg:

It's all over Joe!!!!!!

<Goldie11>

24selfie8.jpg

Uh, nope. A whole big fucking bag chock full of, "Nope":eek:

Man this thread got everyone upset with each other because some are disparaging the girl and others here are mourning the loss and don't want her death to be mocked.

Meanwhile if this was about a Russian girl or a girl in russia doing dangerous stunt with bad consequences then there would be a completely different mood in this thread.

In all honesty and seriousness I am seeing the truth about ledger joker speech in regards to plans and expection. This particular girls death is either tragic to some and idiotic to others because she hailed from a place that is not known for engaging in life endangering activities.

Wait, what? Did I miss something while I was out? What is she were Russian, how different would this be?

Back