Stunning 21 yo girl plunges to her death at notorious cliff-top selfie spot in Australia

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Nameless King, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Doughbelly

Doughbelly αlpha-nerdette, action scientist

2nd Star to the Right & straight on til morning.
    Eh, just hit a PLF when you hit, you'll be fine.

2. Doughbelly

3. rj144

rj144 Silver Belt

You calculated that?

4. GordoBarraBJJ

GordoBarraBJJ Yellow Card Yellow Card

5. MXZT

MXZT Black Belt Platinum Member

6. Bitcoin

Bitcoin Green Belt

It's then as she's dead. I've been compared to steve jobs so don't correct my grammar.

7. DespicablePeep

DespicablePeep Black Belt

8. Ogata

Ogata Silver Belt

Oh buzz off!

9. A.A. Riggs

A.A. Riggs sweet ... sweet meat!

Arrest this man.

10. Dr Curtis Love

Dr Curtis Love Blue Belt

Lol at stunning

Brandon Wilson and GSP_37 like this.
  11. GSP_37

GSP_37 Steel Belt

That bitch was not stunning. Bruce Jenner is hotter.

ToxicShocker and Brandon Wilson like this.
  12. GtehMVP

GtehMVP Brown Belt

I don't know what's more busted, her body after the fall, or her face before it...

Brandon Wilson likes this.
  13. HARRISON_3

HARRISON_3 Gold Belt

Why did she do that?

14. Halifax

Halifax Brown Belt

The Chinese guy in that video was a darwin award.

In the longer live leak video that came out way back when, you can see him repeatedly dry off his hands and the building and he is visibly nervous. Apparently he was nervous before doing this one because the building material was something he had never worked with before and was slippery as fuck with no egress for using your legs

In the longer version of the video you could see he had a lot of problems getting back up the first time. Yeah he did a test run once and had a lot of problems getting back up because his feet could not gain purchase on the slippery surface before he went over the 2nd time and did the pull ups. The full video shows it all.

To make matters worse, the 62 story building was only public to the 40th floor, so the guy went out a window on the 40th floor and climbed to the top of 62 and was tired as fuck. He previously shot videos of him doing 30 pull ups so he was in shape. but he was tired as fuck, and was unable to use his legs. The guy knew about 10 seconds before he fell that he could not pull himself back up and I hate to imagine what was running through his mind in those last seconds as his tired arms burned. Probably crying to himself about how stupid he was to go back down after having so many problems on the trial run as his arms burned their final burn.

On the other hand, he only fell about 45 feet and landed on a terrace and died. You have a 50% survival rate falling 4 stories and he was in the unlucky 50%

Quite honestly, I feel slightly worse for this chick. She at least thought she had a safety line. but in looking at the video and how frayed the cord was, its unforgivably stupid. I won't even put a harness on at work if a single stitch is broken and will force the company to provide a new one. And that's for work, not jumping off bridges over a river full of hippos and salt water crocs

Luckily she survived. But imagine bungee jumping and having the cord snap. She woke up under water, blew bubbles and followed the bubbles up only to find out her cord was stuck underwater and she was like 3 feet from the surface and couldn't breathe. She had to swim back down and untangle the rope from its snag on the river bottom. A salt water croc infested river to boot.

Bungee jumping in the middle of buttfuck nowhere Zimbabwe of all places. That bungee cord was so frayed you could see it from a phone camera from 15 feet away so the place is obviously run by morons. Also the ambulance apparently got lost looking for the place, so she hit the water at 5:30 and didn't get to the hospital till 11pm lol. And they gave her shit because she ended up on the wrong side of the river and decided she was there illegally.

Her friends had me laughing my ass off in that video though. like 22 seconds in "What?" and chick calmly saying "the thing snapped". Since it was on TV they tried to beep out the profanity and failed miserably lol. They yell her name at like 48 seconds in. at 1:16 "oh my god who is going to do something?" while she keeps filming it on her phone and at 1:19 you hear this calm voice saying "She probably dead"

BisexualMMA and faustian like this.
  15. Doughbelly

Yeah. Static line jumped a handful of times when I was young with a plan to do it all the time as a part of a career but the entire jumping from heights thing doesn't appeal to me anymore. The time for that has passed.

I didn't realize there was longer video and how that Chinese guy got himself into trouble. I always wondered why he couldn't pull himself back up. That last hang when he couldn't pull himself up - I wonder if was angry, scared, resigned, accepting or what. And what he was thinking on the way down.

Ever see that video of the wingsuit guy hitting a cable at speed? Turns in red mist. Ceased to exist in a moment. That's a better way to go.

BisexualMMA likes this.
  16. Bald1

Bald1 War Room Can

Shit freaks me out. The funny thing is it never used to. Cliff diving, walking across sketchy train trestles, etc..? All good.

The day after going skydiving? Blamo, I became deathly afraid of heights. Lol

17. faustian

faustian I'M NOT A MONSTER Platinum Member

I've never understood why people decide to become thrill-seekers when visiting 3rd world countries. It's like "Hey, I've never so much as parasailed while living in the US my entire life, but now that I'm in Papua New Guinea I think it would be a good time to go stratosphere skydiving"

BisexualMMA and Halifax like this.
  18. HunterAcosta

HunterAcosta Brown Belt

Looks like her ego.....
    AC476878-F18B-4728-9872-25E1953BDD53.gif
    was headed for a fall...

19. Locoo2

Locoo2 Blue Belt

i never understood .. how you exactly die from falling from.a bridge to water ?

when u.die and why ?

20. Doughbelly

Are you serious? You've never slapped your hand onto water?

lsa and Bald1 like this.